art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

ahh yes, Kurtz i forgot

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 11-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Elder

tanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to tanaww Send a message via Yahoo to tanaww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilshalos Sedai
Aw, crap! The Irish are invading!
There are far worse things in this world than an Irish invasion as I'm sure your hubby would agree.

Welcome to the asylum, Spas. I miss the "straightjackets to the left..." greet. Was that JWB?

Tanaww,
Mother of Chaos and Debauchery

"Always start a story with 'No shit! There I was' or else no one will believe you" - 1SG

"The Universe hates bitches." - Deiwos the Sky God

All the cool kids read this.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

No, Lisa, Bryan's ancestors invaded the Irish, and stayed for the wiskey and the women.

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 11-13-2009, 10:14 AM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

yes it was Mama

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaww
Welcome to the asylum, Spas. I miss the "straightjackets to the left..." greet. Was that JWB?
That's Mato and he did post it, although he left out the straightjackets this time:
Quote:
Anyways, the insanity wards are down the hall, third door to the right. Please join us, it's a fun time.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 11-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Elder

RogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of light

JWB did it first, Sarevok - Mato stole it in a dastardly usurpation!
and you were tasty!-Brita
That was fabulous m'dear
-Zaela
Hero of Theoryland
Old 11-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaww
I miss the "straightjackets to the left..." greet. Was that JWB?
Yes it most certainly was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok
That's Mato and he did post it, although he left out the straightjackets this time
Nope, wrong. It was JWB's, I kept it going because I liked it, and JWB went missing. The insanity wards, however, are my addition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSavior
JWB did it first, Sarevok - Mato stole it in a dastardly usurpation!
Not in ursurpation, in reveration. I liked it quite a bit, and JWB went missing. I simply kept it going. JWB's was originally "Straitjackets to the left, crookedjackets to the right." I traded crookedjackets for insanity wards. (which, were, of course, a reference to the chatroom).

[Gawyn] probably pops his collar. - Kivo
Mat's hat is a Darkfriend. - Daekyras
Old 11-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

Welcome to TL, Spasmo. Now that you've come out of hiding, you're not allowed to slink back into your shadow. We demand FODDER!! Our mills need GRIST. A little new blood should season our meals nicely.

As Firseal says, we enjoy a good knock-down, drag-out figh... I mean... "discussion" on many WoT issues. Please feel free to participate. Many of the issues may have been discussed before (TL has been around for a lot of years, now) but there's ALWAYS a new way to look at things.
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 11-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworiverswoman
Many of the issues may have been discussed before (TL has been around for a lot of years, now) but there's ALWAYS a new way to look at things.

No, there isn't. There's the correct way and then RS's way.

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 11-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Elder

Spasmodean is just really niceSpasmodean is just really niceSpasmodean is just really niceSpasmodean is just really nice

Boo!
Since none of you asked which question I asked RJ and got answered, I can only assume you're all dying with jealousy! Well here it is!

Week 24 Question: How come we havenít seen any Malkieri Aes Sedai? Or if we have, could you identify a couple for us?

Robert Jordan Answers: They just havenít been at the forefront, Iím afraid.

And who turned up in the very next book? A Malkieri Gray by the name of Nacelle! I remember the first time I read it and thought to myself "did my question prompt this? Cool!"
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Youngling

Mat is Better has a spectacular aura aboutMat is Better has a spectacular aura about

Haha. I love your username. Well done and welcome.