art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (2): ShadowbaneX, renorkeit,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Related Discussion 09/09 - 9/10
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Ancient

Oatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really nice
Default Signs of the apocalypse

When I woke up this morning my room was filled with red tinged light, and I thought the end of days had come(possibly because of all the speculation about it that I've been reading recently). Turns out it was just sunlight being filtered through a massive dust cloud which has descended on my city. After a couple hours of breathing it in, and seeing what it has done to my car, I almost wish it had been the beginning of the end.

"From the Oatman Prophecies."

Writer of the Breakfast Prophecies for the Lord of the Morning

RS is an idiot.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Yeah, I just read about that at Malazan (some folks over there wake up earlier than you apparently). Weird!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Ancient

Zanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant future

when dav starts dancing with camel then i will start getting worried for now im just waiting until december 21 2012
the only Z

fairy dust for sale 8.99 per vial

"YES!" - Cary Sedai

"Perhaps science,... [is] simply magic with delusions of lack of grandeur." -Peter David, Restoration

The Greatest Thread
Old 09-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Ancient

Oatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really nice

I was awake earlier, just didn't have computer access.

RS is an idiot.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

There are some cool pictures from Sydney here. I think this one is my favorite:

Old 09-23-2009, 05:49 AM
Ancient

That face looks even creepier than normal.

RS is an idiot.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Ancient

Zanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant future

You know i dont think i would want to go to that amusement park.
the only Z

"YES!" - Cary Sedai

"Perhaps science,... [is] simply magic with delusions of lack of grandeur." -Peter David, Restoration

The Greatest Thread
Old 09-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

It might be coming to you, though. It looks like the kind of park that sneaks up to you when you're not looking. Perhaps when you're looking too, but that requires more expensive special effects.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Ancient

whats really scary is the reflection in the puddle
the only Z

"YES!" - Cary Sedai

The Greatest Thread
Old 09-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

Wait... was Sydney sucked into Hell like LA was?

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Hero of the Horn

Belazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Belazamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez
There are some cool pictures from Sydney here. I think this one is my favorite:

I assume Terry Gilliam had something to do with this?

No one cares, no one sympathizes
You just stand around and play synthesizers
Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Ancient

It is the cover of the new goodkind novel.
the only Z

"YES!" - Cary Sedai

The Greatest Thread
Old 09-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Hero of the Horn

Crispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanguini
whats really scary is the reflection in the puddle
No matter which way I lean, that reflection keeps looking at me.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispin's Crispian
No matter which way I lean, that reflection keeps looking at me.
It will be in your next nightmare!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Hero of the Horn

DahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DahLliA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanguini
when dav starts dancing with camel then i will start getting worried for now im just waiting until december 21 2012
you know my calendar ends every year... then I usually buy a new one...

"'Profound... huh.' Temper was silent for a long moment, studying the cobbles of the alley mouth. And then he lifted his helmed head, faced Shadowthrone, and said, 'Fuck off.'"