art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7652

Logged In (1): aldoarle,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Non WoT Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

I love pokemon.
Hate adulting.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Ancient

Purple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of light

All Good...

just one small thing...

FUCK TEAM VALOR
Adopted Big Brother to Birgitte (the lazy git
Adopted Big Brother to Sarafelle - The Brave
Master Asha'man Dragon of Cary the Fairy and T'rubarb
Old 12-01-2016, 04:29 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible that Donald Trump could be a Pokemon Go monster which somehow escaped to this reality?
Old 12-01-2016, 04:49 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Is it possible that Donald Trump could be a Pokemon Go monster which somehow escaped to this reality?
Not really. Pokemon Go is not a different reality. They are a part of this reality.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-01-2016, 05:13 AM
Ancient

Purple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Default never say never....

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)
Old 12-01-2016, 06:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there you have it: Trump's election victory can be blamed on Pokemon players. PD returned here to reveal this truth to us.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:13 AM
Ancient

StrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
i have a mighty need to drink a Borg Sphere all by myself
Good news- I have the recipe!

"My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober."- G.K. Chesterton

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."- Calvin
Old 12-01-2016, 07:03 AM
Ancient

Default well... SP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangePackage View Post
Good news- I have the recipe!
Should that recipe maybe not you know... go to so niiiiiiiiiice Dane....?
Old 12-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Dragon View Post
Should that recipe maybe not you know... go to so niiiiiiiiiice Dane....?
PD are you trying to cut in front of Frenzy? That's suicide!
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Ancient

Nono... she will never notice
Old 12-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Nono... she will never notice
She will if I tell on you.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
She will if I tell on you.
But you wouldn't do such a thing unless it were under the influence of a tavern.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
But you wouldn't do such a thing unless it were under the influence of a tavern.
Of course I would. I might not under the influence of bribes. But then what could possibly be more valuable than watching Frenzy punish PD?
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Ancient

StrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant future

Quote:
I find myself under the influence of taverns quite frequently.

"My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober."- G.K. Chesterton

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."- Calvin
Old 12-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Frenzy Send a message via Yahoo to Frenzy

Quote:
Of course I would. I might not under the influence of bribes. But then what could possibly be more valuable than watching Frenzy punish PD?
~smiles innocently~

"How the hell do you Godwin a thread with CUCUMBERS!!?" -- Tru

"I love cucumber prawn... " -- Ivhon

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

"Some days I'm happy Frenzy doesn't live next door." -- Tamyrlin

"So Frenzy is a scientist then?" -- Davian
"Well duh. An Evil scientist. " -- Khoram
Old 12-02-2016, 04:20 AM
Ancient

Roll a Will save
Old 12-02-2016, 04:37 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Roll a Will save
Fine I'll save you a roll. You can have it when Frenzy is done with your punishment. Do you want spring, egg or cinnamon? And what's with the Yoda speak?
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-02-2016, 07:47 AM
Ancient

Quote:
Fine I'll save you a roll. You can have it when Frenzy is done with your punishment. Do you want spring, egg or cinnamon? And what's with the Yoda speak?
Oh just mini DM'ing a bit...
ya know... like i have been for the last 5 years or so
Old 12-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Oh just mini DM'ing a bit...
ya know... like i have been for the last 5 years or so
mini? Is that why you have to do the Yoda speak?
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

Crispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
~smiles innocently~
Hahaha...as if anyone is going to believe that.