art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7652

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Discussion 03/2012 - 10/2015
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2014, 06:41 PM
Elder

Khoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomp View Post
3 states you say.

1 Asleep
2 Neutered
3 Dead

(or make up your own)
He has to be awake when he's being neutered. Otherwise, what's the point?

Life is a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again.

Al dival, al kiserai, al mashi! - For light, glory, and love!

Carai an manshimaya ayend'an! - Honor of my blade for the fallen.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:12 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoram View Post
He has to be awake when he's being neutered. Otherwise, what's the point?
Are we sure that's appropriate? I mean, wouldn't spaying be more correct?
Old 02-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

How about we just break him in half like the boy he is and throw him off this balcony?

Old 02-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Elder

Khoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowbaneX View Post
Are we sure that's appropriate? I mean, wouldn't spaying be more correct?
I guess spaying is more appropriate.

Old 02-01-2014, 04:24 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
How about we just break him in half like the boy he is and throw him off this balcony?[/IMG]
Michael Jackson would be the obvious choice to do that, but he's a bit not available anymore. Who else has the guts to do something like that?
Old 02-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Michael Jackson would be the obvious choice to do that, but he's a bit not available anymore. Who else has the guts to do something like that?
This guy, apparently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZR5vr6JYg
Old 02-02-2014, 04:31 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

That's an American. Does that mean that the USA is formally volunteering to take care of Bieber?
Old 02-02-2014, 10:29 AM
Elder

Aren't there petitioners to deport him?

Old 02-02-2014, 10:40 AM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aren't there petitioners to deport him?
Probably. That said, there are probably counter-petitions to keep him around...or has his popularity dropped amongst his fanbase?
Old 02-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Elder

There are a bunch of reasons for his popularity in his fan base to drop, and to drop significantly, but I doubt it.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are a bunch of reasons for his popularity in his fan base to drop, and to drop significantly, but I doubt it.
As most of those reasons are founded on humans being reasonable, I'd say your doubts are justified.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 02-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
That's an American. Does that mean that the USA is formally volunteering to take care of Bieber?
We'd have to trick Bieber into asking him a question about his legal troubles.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:36 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
We'd have to trick Bieber into asking him a question about his legal troubles.
Tricking Bieber shouldn't be too difficult, I would think. So no problems there.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh the Bieb (funny, that autocorrects to Biden) anyway, he hit on my little sister and she shot him down and he's been doing dumb shit since that day. I blame her.

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 02-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sei'taer View Post
Ahh the Bieb (funny, that autocorrects to Biden) anyway, he hit on my little sister and she shot him down and he's been doing dumb shit since that day. I blame her.
So if she'd been more reasonable then he would now have been your brother in law?
Old 02-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So if she'd been more reasonable then he would now have been your brother in law?
I think Sei's plans involved the phrase "till death do you part". That's what Bieber is for. Gets rich marries and dies so that someone else can make use of his money.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 02-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Something's got to be done...if Canada can't police its own problems, perhaps we'll have to go with Plan B:

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 02-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
Something's got to be done...if Canada can't police its own problems, perhaps we'll have to go with Plan B:
You know I can't get over the irony of US politicians saying stuff like that (Them actually meaning it instead of saying it with humorous intent) It's like the ultimate pot calling the kettle black situation.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 02-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Elder

Why would you go into Quebec? Everybody knows that we aren't part of Canada. -_-

Old 02-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Why would you go into Quebec? Everybody knows that we aren't part of Canada. -_-
Exactly. They'll obviously fail in the "real Canada", just as happened in Iraq, Vietnam and so forth. But they can conquer Quebec and then declare victory. Real Canada won't contest that (being happy to let go of Quebec), so it is an obvious win-win for everyone. Apart for whoever gets stuck with Quebec, but American politicians don't look that far into the future, so that doesn't worry them.