art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7652

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 03-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

you can feel free to answer those yourself

..and I thought he likes long posts

and here's page 3 of my noob thread, with the questions by T
http://theoryland.yuku.com/topic/642...hi.html?page=3

Last edited by Anaiya Sedai; 03-07-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Hero of the Horn

Jokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jokeslayer

Welcome to TL
Old 03-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Anaiya, that looks suspiciously like a MySpace questionnaire.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

*chuckles* I didn't take it off myspace, I got it from one of the other forums I frequent and where I am a shameless spammer. that questionaire was made to annoy the mods during questiontime by a team of experienced spammers
Old 03-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should use that as a rollcall. :evil:

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 03-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

hahahahaha agreed

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 03-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Hero of the Horn

I was going to make a start on it, but I got bored half way through when my dad called...
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Youngling

OutFoxed will become famous soon enough

Ok, took some time to muster the wherewithal to answer all these at once:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brita
And coming into a family with three kids ready-made, that's the opposite of lazy, that's crazy ! What is you favourite RPG? I am always looking for other Oblivion fans…
’Tis folly to be sane in a world gone mad… and… I do D&D, but not past Advanced 2nd Ed. I hate the d20 v.3X+, it just isn’t the same game and should not be called D&D. Thanks for the potential invite, but I’ve tried the on-line type of stuff and it’s never worked for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Harold
You do have me beat in Radio DJ tenure and number of kids (although I've probably got you beat in newborn diaper changes.)
No doubt, since the youngest was about 19 mos. old when we met!! *thank the Lord, cause I don’t do diapers*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo the Great
There's a justice system there? I thought that whenever a crime was said to have occurred, they just threw some random people into jail and considered that sufficient deterrent.
It’s been a while since they did that. Ever since they give capital punishment an express lane (thank you Ron White…) they’ve lightened up on the rest. Of course, Texans do still tend to ascribe to the “He needed killin’ “ as a positive murder defense….
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela Sedai
1) Don't flood the board with multiple THREADS all at once.
and all that stuff. Yeah, I read all that. I try very hard to be a “good boy” in that regard, though I will admit that occasionally someone inevitably finds a way to yank my chain in just the right way to get me to tee off, so please understand in advance that I’m no candidate for canonization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaiya Sedai
Tell us more about yourself.. (I have a handy questionaire somewhere, should you run out of things to talk about
I almost shudder to speculate but… I try jut about anything once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilshalos Sedai
And yes, I do try to keep track of how many of us there are on the board.
Wow… that’s a lot of B.S. stacked pretty high. (Yes I can say that because though I’m originally from Calif. I was smart enough to escape the Granola Bar State (all fruits, nuts and flakes) for something more “manly”…lol…Ivhon and I might have to get together some day, as I’m also in Austin.

Now on to the Questionnaire of Doom.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Tis folly to be sane in a world gone mad… and… I do D&D, but not past Advanced 2nd Ed. I hate the d20 v.3X+, it just isn’t the same game and should not be called D&D. Thanks for the potential invite, but I’ve tried the on-line type of stuff and it’s never worked for me.
Oblivion isn't online, it's just an awesome open-world RPG.
Quote:
Now on to the Questionnaire of Doom.
LOL
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Youngling

Good Christ, are you serious?

Well, ok; you asked for it.
Quote:
I cut out a few irrelevant ones.. there you go

001. What’s your given name? Paul
002. Do you have a middle name? Sterling (as per Sterling silver -- Yes, I'm related.
003. What’s your last name? Felix -- German derivation.
004. Do you got a nickname? None that anyone else will tell me
005. Age? 51
006. Gender? Male
007. Date of birth? Aug 23, 1957
008. Zodiac sign? Leo/Virgo cusp
009. Where do you live? Austin, TX
010. Do you have a girlfriend/ boyfriend/husband/wife? Wife
011. What’s his/ her name? Jeanelle
012. Have you ever been in love? Tell the name. ibid
013. What’s your favorite color? Blue, no red, no ...ahhhhh!
014. Are you pierced? No way.
015. What’s your favorite song? Could never narrow it to just one, but I've been a closet Headbanger for decades. Ozzy Osbourne is THE MAN!
016. Do you have any tattoos or wanna get any? Not just no but hello no. I never could get my head wrapped around the concept of physically mutilating ones self and calling it 'adornment'. Sheesh!
017. If yes, what kind of and which bodypart(s)?
018. Where do you shop? Depends on what I'm shopping for
019. Your hair color? Brown (what's left of it)
020. Your eye color? Brown
021. Your body height? 6'2"
022. Have you ever tried any drugs? Grass, many a moon ago. Did nothing for me.
023. Do you smoke? Tobacco, pipe
024. Which label? Custom blend
025. What kind of music you like? Heavy Metal mostly, though I'll listen to just about anything that isn't Gospel, Jazz or Blues.
026. Who are your best friends (RL)? Wife, and a couple of people the wife and I occasionally hang with.
027. Who are your best friends (online)? Wife. Not many others.
028. What kind of Make-Up do you use? Absolutely none, I'm au natural all the way!
029. What kind of shampoo you use? Johnson's Baby, gentler on what hair I have left
030. How long is your hair? Half way between nape of the neck and mid-shoulder blade. With the baldness on top and big bushy grey beard that hangs to be bottom of my sternum, I really look like a biker misfit, someone who should be laying with ZZ-Top, or a really thin Santa Clause; you decide
031. Do you like shopping? No, I'm a get in, get it, and get out kinda guy.
032. Where do you go to for advice? Depends on the advice I need, usually someone who knows something about what I'm asking about.
033. What’s your pet? We have 2 dogs, small.
034. What are you doing for having some fun? RPG's, and other Misc. stuff like WoT Theories, and legal research.
035. How many phones you have at home? 4 not counting two cell phones.
036. How many televisions does your home have? 2
037. What’s your favourite food? Tex-Mex
038. Which celebrity do you look like? Mick Fleetwood, or Charlie Manson. I haven't gotten a definitive on that yet.
039. What’s your weekend like? Whatever my wife makes it like. Different from one to the next.
040. What’s your way to sleep? Unconsious. I don't get the gist. On my side?
041. Do you have stuffed animals? I don't, no.
042. Do you sleep in total darkness or with a little light? As dark and quite as possible.
043. What is your favorite TV show?CSI: Vegas
044. What kind of perfume do you wear? None
045. Do you have your own telephone? My $ paid for 'em, I own ever one of them.
046. What’s your number? (I'll pass on this one, thanks)
047. Did you ever do something stupid? Tell about! Daily, I am human after all.
048. What kind of clothes do you wear when you’re asleep? Whitey Tighties.
049. Label of your shoes? Cheap, off-brand tennies.
050. What is your favorite (soft) drink? Dr. Pepper
051. What kind of words do you use the most? The big, $10 per syllable kind.
052. What kind of personality are you? Cantankerous old pharte who thinks way too much of his own opinion. Kinda like WH.
053. What’s your favorite car? Depends on how much $ I have to spend.. you contributing?
054. Do you like my questions? A little weird so far, but I'm still answering...
055. What’s the ugliest person you know? That should read "Who's the ugliest..." (are you Canadian?). And I know several "ugly" people. As for "ugliest", once they go so far, there's no way to differentiate any more.
056. Are you famous? I wish...
057. What’s your most embarrassing experience? I was mollested when I was 8 years old. Answering all the doctor's intimate sexually realted questions at that age was probably the worst.
058. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1) Vast wealth, 2) Vast fame, 3) Vast wisdom to be able to handle both.
059. What's your bank account number? Nice try...
060. "There is no rule #..."?
061. Do you pray? Not formally
062. Is the glass half empty or half full? Either way, I only get half a drink.
063. Are you right or left handed? Right
064. Which word best describes your personality? Abrasive
065. Would you ever cheat on your partner? No
066. What’s the best name for a girl/boy? Anything they won't want to kill you for later in life.
067. Lucky number: 7, 11, 21
068. What would you change about yourself, if you could? WOuld have stayed in better physical health longer
069. Did you ever try to kill yourself? Once, long ago. Stupid kid with a skewed perspective.
070. What’s your favorite restaurant? Used to be Steak & Ale but I can't find one near me any more.
071. What do you hate the most? Stupidity.
072. What’s the most horrible name known to you?Myrtle
073. Do you have any brothers or sisters? One sister
074. How old are they? What’s their name? Older by 5 years, named Susan
075. Do they look nice? Depends on your preferences and perspective, doesn't it?
076. What do you first notice about a boy/girl? I'm deffinitely a breast and ass man.
077. Do you have any addictions? Tobacco
078. Do you like jewels? Some.
079. Who would you like to be? Me
080. Do boys or girls have it easier? Some have it easier than others in various ways. Depends on whether you're gonna let it cripple your perspectives on life.
081. How much taller or smaller would you like to be? Or are you happy to get high heels? I don't do heels. I don't need heels.
082. Do you like to dance? No
083. Do you like to party? Not really.
084. Do you like to play tricks on people? Always hated practical jokes. They're actually prettry mean.
085. If yes, tell about!
086. What was your favorite school subject? Theatre, yeah I'm a Thespian, or was... after that I dug Government and History.
087. Who’s the funniest person you know? Me, Unfortunately the others around me just can't keep up.
088. What time is it now? Howdy Doody time? 6:45 pm
089. "There is no rule #"
090. "There is no rule#"
091. What’s the name of the school you attended? Grade, Jr. High or High School? Or maybe Jr. College? How about military? Pick one, I'll answer.
095. Was it nice there? Only after I left.
096. Do you like video games? Some, most get boring fast.
097. What’s your favorite video game? Zuma
098. Do you get enough sleep? Never
099. Are you a day or night person? Day, deffinitely day.
100. Can you define love? No better than any other pseudo-philosopher in the past 6k years.
101. How often do you take a shower? Daily
102. Do you get along with your parents? Not in about 40 years.
103. Did you ever lie to your parents? Not since I stopped talking to them about 35 years ago.
104. Tell why! None o' your business.
105. Do you believe in destiny? No
106. What do you want to be? A pop-tart
107. Have you ever had a flight? Do you mean have I ever flown in a plane? Yes, several times, usually to Las Vegas and back.
108. How did it feel? Great going out, depressing coming home.
109. How many rooms do you have in your house/ apartment? 10 counting the laundry room and not counting the garage.
110. Do you like to flirt? No
111. Do you curse a lot? Like a drunken sailor
112. Have you ever thought you had to die? Had to? No.
113. Tell about!
114. Have you ever had (or thought you had) a paranormal experience? Once
115. The best feeling: A full stomach
116. What is your favorite flower? Leonides Rose
117. What does your room look like? Square with 4 walls and a cieling
118. Do you follow a religion? No
119. How would you describe yourself as a person? More disinterested in continuing this Q&A every minute.
120. Do you believe in reincarnation? No
121. Do you believe in black magic? No
122. Did you ever try it? No
123. Do you believe that there is one person made just for you? No
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. I married her.
125. What color is your toothbrush? The handle or the bristles: Blue and white respectively.
126. How often do you brush your teeth?daily
127. Growing up, who was your favorite cartoon characters? Wylie Coyote
128. Do you have a job?Yes
129. What’s your favorite fruit? Cherry
130. What’s your favorite vegetable? Potato
131. What’s your favorite sweets? Chocolate
132. What was the best day of your life? If I'm still alive, today, if not, yesterday.
133. Tell why!
134. Do you play a musical instrument? I plunk a little guitar.
135. Do you use deodorant? NO
136. What deodorant you use?
137. Who’s the cutest girl around? My wife, of course.
138. Who’s the cutest boy around? I don't go there.
139. Who’s the cutest, famous person? I used to really have the hots for Stevie Nicks.
140. Do you wear nail polish at the moment? No
141. Color?
142. How many rings/ bracelets you wear? Just my wedding ring and my wristwatch
143. What’s your favorite toothpaste? Arm&Hammer
144. Are you tired? Always
145. Do you have scars? Enough
146. Did you ever cry because of a girl (if you’re male) or boy (if you’re female)? Not really.
147. Do you like lollipops? Occasionally.
148. What are you thinking about right now? Finishing this bloody long questinnaire
149. Don’t look!!! What kind of underwear you’re wearing at the moment? Hanes tagless briefs, the Michael Jordan kind.
150. Who makes you laugh? Anyone capable of telling a funny joke. Usually George Carlin, Christopher Titus or my wife.
151. "There is no rule#"
152. Do you have a driver license? Yeah, unfortunately
153. How many pillows do you have on your bed? 4, my wife uses 3
154. What’s the weirdest/ worst nightmare you ever had? Had a recurring nightmare as a kid of being attacked by wolfes in the the city.
155. Will you tell me any of your secrets? No, then they wouldn't be secrets.
156. What don’t you understand about the opposite gender? anything.
157. What is your favorite clothing label? Wal-Mart
158. What’s your favorite activity? Sleeping, eating, rinse and repeat
159. What’s your favorite game? Deends on the game. Leisure, D&D, Trivial Pursuit, Hearts. For something more serious, Blackjack.
160. What are your favorite shoes? Comfortable tennis shoes.
161. What’s your favorite color?Blue, didn't we do that one alreay?
162. Do I start to annoy you? Very much so
163. What’s your favorite newspaper? Don't do them
164. What’s your favorite radio station? Talk radio
165. What’s your favorite television program? Look above
166. What’s your favorite website? I guess I should say this one?
167. Who’s your favorite poet? Shakespeare
168. What’s your favorite song? Did that above, didn't we?
169. What’s your favorite country? USA, of course
170. What’s your favorite travel destination?Like I said, Las Vegas.
171. What’s your favorite sports? I don't do sports.
172. What’s your favorite sports channel? See above.
173. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Malibu
174. What’s the most romantic thing that has ever happend to you? see the "Love at first sight" question above.
175. What’s the worst feeling? Ignorance
176. What is your biggest wish? Survival
177. What is your biggest failing? Not enough education
178. "There is no rule#"
179. What is the most important thing in your life? Wife
180. What would be the worst in your life? Dying while running away.
181. How far would you go to get what you want? Depends, physical, emotional or spiritial?
182. Do you hold your friends in high regards? Mostly, though some of them can be jerks.
183. Why? I prize honesty and give it to them. In turn they give me the respect of returning the favor.
184. "There is no rule #"
185. "There is no rule#" Am I annoying you now?
186. Do you believe you’ve found your true love? I hope so. To think that I might blow 18+ years of marriage on a whim is kind of disturbing.
187. How you recognize he/she is the one and only? Didn't marry until I was 33. Still married after 18. I'd call that a clue.
188. "Thereis no rule#"
189. Where do you want to spend your honeymoon?Been there.
190. How many children would you like/are planning to have? I never wanted kids, but she already had three. It was a package deal... so I got 3. Good enough for me.
191. What would you call your baby daughter? She's 25 and her name is Jessica. If I called her anything childish...well she knows where I sleep.
192. What would you call your baby son? The oldest is Brian. He's 29, and the youngest is Steven, he's 21. Like their with their sister, any childish stuff and I'm in trouble.
"There is no rule #"
200. What is the sexiest thing about the opposite gender? ???, is there supposed to be just one thing???? I don't get it
201. Would you like to be famous? Certainly
202. Who do you admire? Many people for many reasons. They're usually the types to tell the truth ragardless of the consequences.
203. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would you like to meet? Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Leonardo DaVinci... those kinds of guys.
204. What’s the weirdest/funniest name you have heard? See "Myrtle" above
205. What do you think of....:

- Talkshows: Mostly crap.
- Shopping: Booooorrrriiinnnnnnggg!
- Friends: Good to have, most of the time.
- Chocolate: Can't get enough
- Winnie the Pooh: Kiddie crap. Never liked him.
- Night or day: ? Dark and light

206. Decide.....:

- Truth or White lie? Truth more often than not
- Summer or Winter? Summer, definitely
- Honest or not? Honest if at all possible
- Friendship or Love? Love
- Day or Night? Day
- Saturday or Sunday? Saturday
- Chocolate- or Vanilla Ice-cream? Chocolate
- Pepsi or Coca Cola? Dr. Pepper
- Ink or Pencil? Pencil
- Bacon or Croutons? Croutons
- Serious or Funny? Seriously funny
- Full cream milk or Long living? Full cream
- Simple or Difficult? Simiple
- Law or Anarchy? Law
- Flowers or Angel? Neither
- Painting or Writing? Writing
- Color photo or black/white? Color
- Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset
- Rap or Rock? Rock
- 6 or 7? 7
- Get up late or wake up late? Wake up late
- French or Latin? Latin
- Leather- or knitted wallet? Leather
- Apple or Orange? Apple
- Emerald or Ruby? Ruby
- Left or Right? Right
- Leonardo di Caprio or Tom Cruise? Kill them both.
- Gold or Silver? Silver
- Cat or Dog? Dog
- Mustard or Ketchup? Ketchup
- Newspaper or Magazine? A good book
- Black or White? White
- Good or Evil? Good
- Sandals or Sneakers? Sneakers
- Embrace or Kiss? Kiss
- Happy or Unhappy? Happy
- Chips or Popcorn? Chips
- Life or Death? Life
- Soccer, Tennis or Handball? I said I don't do sports.
- Parquet, Flagstones or Carpet? Carpet
- Greece or Italy? Italy
- Banned or Damned? Banned
- Man or Woman? ??? I'm a guy, just like I said, I swear
- Math or Physics? Physica
- Sorcerer or Magician? Magician
- Mountain or anything else? Anything else
- White whine or Red whine? Nice try. I don't whine.
- Vodka or Tequila? Tequila
- Skatboard or Roller skates? Ref. sports
- Bed or Chair? Bed
- Bicycle or Bus? Bicycle
- Romantic? Stealth romantic, only my wife knows for sure.
- Flexible? Used to be. I've stiffened up over the years
- Creative? In some way, pretty flacid in others
- Dreamy? No usually
- Credulous? If you don't trust me, why shoudl I trust you?
- Canny? Like a Fox. I haven't beat two court lawyers by being lucky.

269. "There is no rule #"
270. Do you eat the stalks on the broccoli? Sure.
271. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue, don't you get it?
272. What kind of job do you have? Clerical
273. When your home phone rings, how long do you wait until you pick it up? By the 3rd ring if possible. That sound annoys the hell out of me and the faster it stops the happier I am.
274. When you type, are your fingers in correct positioning? Always. You don't get to 90 wpm like I do by getting sloppy.
275. What does your mousepad look like? I don't use one
276. What was the last movie you seen? Now your syntax sounds Southern...We watched Elvis' Blue Hawaii on TV last night. Believe me, it wasn't my idea.
277. How many CDs do you own? Haven't counted, But I would guess at about 150
278. What is your favorite CD? Black Sabbath: Paranoid
279. What’s your last bought CD (-Rom)? Don't remember, it's been too long.
280. How was your weekend? Busy
281. Who was the last person you talked to? My wife
282. What’s the prettiest thing you’ve ever seen? My wife
283. How are you feeling right now? Kinda bored, really
284. What are you thinking about right now? Finishing this damned survey
285. Do you believe in miracles? No
286. What’s the sense of life? You tell me and we'll both know.
287. What happens after death? ibid
288. What do you think you have learned from life so far? Patience
289. Are you grumpy in the morning? Every morning
290. What is the amount of time you spend on an average phone call? About 6 seconds. I hate phones.
291. On average, how many phone calls do you get per day? 5
292. On average, how many cell phone calls do you make in a day? Absolutely none if I can help it.
293. "There is no rule #"
294. At what age was your first time having sex?18
295. Do you have a gramophone? If you mean a turntable on my stereo, yeah. If you're looking for the classic "His master's voice" sorta thing, no.
296. What’s your favorite record? See Sabbath, above.
297. How many posters do you have in your room? Zero, I use reall art.
298. How many calendars do you currently have? one
299. Do you save old calendars? No
300. Do you like graffiti painting? No
301. How do you define a perfect teacher? Someone who can get and keep my interest.
302. How do you definde a perfect best friend? ibid
303. What was your biggest fashion disaster? Life
304. What philosophy do you follow? Payback is a bitch.
305. How often do you cry? Not in about 35 years
306. Why?
307. How often do you laugh? As often as possible
308. Why? Ever read Reader's Digest?
309. What is the stupidest movie you have ever seen? Attack of the Killer Tomatos
310. Are you superstitious? No
311. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? Thank you.
312. What is the most insulting thing anyone ever said to you? Being falsely accused of something, and they knew it.
313. What would you do if you never had so much money, you wouldn't have to work for your WHOLE life?Never? Wow I guess I would have to work some more... Now if you meant "ever" I'd travel and see some really neat places that have always held my interest and generally enjoy life like anyone else would want to... my way
314. Where is your most favorite place that you have already been?Las Vegas
315. Do you see yourself as a typical girl/boy? No
316. Why or why not? Too smart
317. 7 questions left....do you feel fine? So far
318. Count the letters typed by yourself until last question! No
319. Have you ever broken bones in your body? Not that I know of
320. How did it happen?
321. Have you ever had an operation? 4
322. Better an open enemy than a false friend? Damn straight
323. Have you ever received a marriage proposal? What did you say? No, I did the proposing
324. Well done. Do you like me? Don't push it
Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF
010. Do you have a girlfriend/ boyfriend/husband/wife? Wife
011. What’s his/ her name? Jeanelle
012. Have you ever been in love? Tell the name. ibid
Geek points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF
015. What’s your favorite song? Could never narrow it to just one, but I've been a closet Headbanger for decades. Ozzy Osbourne is THE MAN!
I was in the cafeteria earlier and they were playing classic rock (*shudders to think that the following is now considered classic rock*), and they were playing Sweet Child o' Mine when I walked in, and they followed up with some Zeppelin and then some Ozzy. I knew the Zeppelin song but not the words or the title. I'd never heard the Ozzy one before, but it was obviously Ozzy, recognizable not only by the voice but just by the music, and I thought to myself that I've never really liked Ozzy music. Black Sabbath was somewhat better music, but most of Ozzy's solo music bores the crap out of me. Zeppelin and GnR put out some really good music, though. IMNSHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF
025. What kind of music you like? Heavy Metal mostly, though I'll listen to just about anything that isn't Gospel, Jazz or Blues.
Not all that fond of Gospel or Blues, but I dig Jazz a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF
031. Do you like shopping? No, I'm a get in, get it, and get out kinda guy.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF
050. What is your favorite (soft) drink? Dr. Pepper
Tastes like rotten fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF
086. What was your favorite school subject? Theatre, yeah I'm a Thespian
We have at least a couple of those here (Camel and Ivhon).
Old 03-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez
Me too.
You're a guy?

Oh well, I guess we live and learn*.

* The other way around would probably more sensible, but this might just be more evidence for my Intoxicated Design theory.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow… that’s a lot of B.S. stacked pretty high. (Yes I can say that because though I’m originally from Calif. I was smart enough to escape the Granola Bar State (all fruits, nuts and flakes) for something more “manly”…lol…Ivhon and I might have to get together some day, as I’m also in Austin.

Uh... what part is BS?

Old 03-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Hero of the Horn

wow you actually answered the whole thing..
I did say beforehand that it wasn't just put together by myself, so that would explain some of the repeat questions, bad syntax (not all europeans I know speak perfect english), and other oddities. and the gaps were where I deleted some of the questions that were either repeated or plain stupid. I just couldn't get myself to re-number them again.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat
You're a guy?
Only on Mondays.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Youngling

Quote:
Uh... what part is BS?
All that Texas Bovine Scatology. One of the first lessons I learned when moving to Texas was, "Never try to bullshit a bullshitter." And since all Texans are bullshitters... So with all those BSers all in one area (here), that's a lot of BS in one place!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Youngling

Quote:
wow you actually answered the whole thing..
Yeah, I'm kind of hard headed that way.
Quote:
I did say beforehand that it wasn't just put together by myself, so that would explain some of the repeat questions, bad syntax (not all europeans I know speak perfect english), and other oddities. and the gaps were where I deleted some of the questions that were either repeated or plain stupid. I just couldn't get myself to re-number them again.
But... it also provided opportunity to insert some light entertainment (I do so hope someone recognized the Python references?)
Old 03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutFoxed
Thanks for the potential invite, but I’ve tried the on-line type of stuff and it’s never worked for me.
Like Anaiya said, it's not online but an XBox 360 game. The online games didn't really work for me either. I'm too busy (aka unreliable).

Quote:
030. How long is your hair? Half way between nape of the neck and mid-shoulder blade. With the baldness on top and big bushy grey beard that hangs to be bottom of my sternum, I really look like a biker misfit, someone who should be laying with ZZ-Top, or a really thin Santa Clause; you decide
Haha- I'll go with ZZ-Top. But if you threw a grey robe on you could be Gandolf!

“I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.” ― Anthony Bourdain
Old 03-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
All that Texas Bovine Scatology. One of the first lessons I learned when moving to Texas was, "Never try to bullshit a bullshitter." And since all Texans are bullshitters... So with all those BSers all in one area (here), that's a lot of BS in one place!
I just find it funny that other than the Californians, there are a LOT of people from Texas on this board. I think there's an equal number of Californians, but I could be wrong.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Youngling

Quote:
I just find it funny that other than the Californians, there are a LOT of people from Texas on this board. I think there's an equal number of Californians, but I could be wrong.
Personally I don't find it at all out of order to find lots of people from dense population areas here. Calif and Tex comprise a signifcant % of the US population, so they have a high % of readers, etc. on down the line to "a lot" of people here.

The difference I've seen, over the years, is that Texan's aren't as gelded as badly as Californians generally are. I spent the first 19 years of my life there (turned 19 in basic training) plus 4 years with the military, so 23 years in Calif. The rest of it has been here so that's 29 in Tex. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. LOL