art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Related Discussion 09/09 - 9/10
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Frenzy Send a message via Yahoo to Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilshalos Sedai View Post
This hardly seems like healthy sexual behavior, in the first place.
If her parents are strict enough to ground for 3 months, i'm willing to bet they haven't had a thorough enough "chat" with their kids about sex.

They seem to have a keen sense of retribution, though.

And what kind of grounding doesn't involve taking away computer privileges? Dumb half-assed parents breeding dumb kids.

"How the hell do you Godwin a thread with CUCUMBERS!!?" -- Tru

"I love cucumber prawn... " -- Ivhon

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

"Some days I'm happy Frenzy doesn't live next door." -- Tamyrlin

"So Frenzy is a scientist then?" -- Davian
"Well duh. An Evil scientist. " -- Khoram
Old 01-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the boys on that list wrapped it....the guy that went down on her is pretty stupid.

Might want to go get "rodded off the range" so to speak.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 01-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

It looks more like a wish list than a "have done" list when you look at the comments. Adrian is number one on the list and is also the first response indicating he had not hooked up with her. And another guy "might get a BJ" if he cuts his hair.

Anyway, my bet is it was just a girl's dirty wish list, experimenting with ideas and crushes in her own fantasy. The brother is a complete asshole. His revenge should have been to just give the list to his parents (comparable), not post it on facebook. That would have been enough to teach her lesson about tattling, without completely ruining her social life. But instead, he wanted to impress his buddies at the considerable expense of his sister's reputation. Selfish asshole.

I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you. ― Anthony Bourdain
Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brita View Post
It looks more like a wish list than a "have done" list when you look at the comments. Adrian is number one on the list and is also the first response indicating he had not hooked up with her. And another guy "might get a BJ" if he cuts his hair.

Anyway, my bet is it was just a girl's dirty wish list, experimenting with ideas and crushes in her own fantasy. The brother is a complete asshole. His revenge should have been to just give the list to his parents (comparable), not post it on facebook. That would have been enough to teach her lesson about tattling, without completely ruining her social life. But instead, he wanted to impress his buddies at the considerable expense of his sister's reputation. Selfish asshole.
That's a good point...its was kinda like responding to a person throwing a rock by firing off a tactical nuke.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 01-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

Little brat sisters have been ratting out older brothers just to further themselves in thier parents eyes since the begining of time.

Older brothers with little brat sisters have been taking thier diaries and showing them to the boys that are mentioned in them in retalliation since the begining of time.

It may be a wish list, it may be a list she's actually working on, none of those guys are going to admit it on FB. She may or may not need help. Brother probably could have been more mature, but so could she...

I can see everyones point of view, on this, mostly. But honestly, I think it's a prime example of karma, oh and that thier parents probably aren't doing a very good job.

I still stand by my first statement. I really really wish I had managed to get my tattling younger brother back half as good as this.
First-sister to Nazbaque, Great Lord of the Flame
Near-sister to Terez, Quotemistress
Lady of Chaos, official member of LoC, Big-sis to Rand & Myr...Woohoo!
Un-official adopted daughter of Pops'Taer, a.k.a. Cary'Taer
Cary Sedai, The first ever, Fairy of the TCA
Old 01-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno View Post
That's pretty terrible, doing something like that do your own sister. It's annoying to get told on, sure, but all that happened is that he got grounded. As to the rest, his sister's sexual behaviour may be unhealthy, but what's with the condemnation of a young girl as a "slut" or whatever? That bespeaks of attitudes I for one find rather disturbing in this day and age.
You don't get out much do you? But yeah, that particular word is inherently sexist.

Also, the list was obviously mostly fantasy. There's only one thing on there that already happened for sure; the rest of the list was just guys that she wanted to hook up with in one way or another (hence the deadline). She seems to have accomplished 3 out of the 10 on the list, by the dates to the left. I doubt that the same sort of ambitions would be considered 'disturbing' at all if they were coming from a teenage guy.

Last edited by Terez; 01-03-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Ancient

Kurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud ofKurtz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno View Post
That's pretty terrible, doing something like that do your own sister. It's annoying to get told on, sure, but all that happened is that he got grounded. As to the rest, his sister's sexual behaviour may be unhealthy, but what's with the condemnation of a young girl as a "slut" or whatever? That bespeaks of attitudes I for one find rather disturbing in this day and age.
Agreed.

Whole episode is disgusting. What a snivelling little cunt that chap must be.

Poor lass, though she was silly.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Elder

Yuri33 is just really niceYuri33 is just really niceYuri33 is just really niceYuri33 is just really niceYuri33 is just really nice

I find it ironic that the girl still thinks she has a v-card to give. Whatever definition you use, she's no virgin.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri33 View Post
I find it ironic that the girl still thinks she has a v-card to give. Whatever definition you use, she's no virgin.
I would imagine that plenty of her friends would consider her one, if she's the only one out of her groups of friends who "hasn't done it yet"...
Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

I was wondering what a v-card was supposed to be.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Hero of the Horn

Jokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jokeslayer

Karma; that must be his stripper name.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Elder

Daekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brita View Post
I don't even think this is a wish list. It comes across as completely fake.

Lets take 9.Russel as an example:

He ate me out! Awesome! I want him to make me so "O". Only Kiss.

What the fuck? Did she kiss him or did he eat her out? And if he did eat her out I seriously doubt she'd invite him back if he didn't make her "O"!!!(we've all been there!)

Seriously, what sort of girl talks about giving blowjobs and hand jobs to a multitude of guys while still drawing little love hearts everywhere. These all lead me to believe her brother made this up. Which leads me to...
Quote:
The brother is a complete asshole. His revenge should have been to just give the list to his parents (comparable), not post it on facebook. That would have been enough to teach her lesson about tattling, without completely ruining her social life. But instead, he wanted to impress his buddies at the considerable expense of his sister's reputation. Selfish asshole.
I come from a very large family(Irish Catholics!) and within that family there have been many, many fights. I once had a sister not talk to me for 5 YEARS because I punched a guy she was seeing because he called her a slut in a locker room when he thought he was just with his friends. If any of my family did anything even similar to what this kid did they would never be spoken to again. By any of us. Simple fact.

This kid, the boy, Chris?, is in serious need of help imo. The sister may or may not have done those things but even if she did, we don't know what age she is etc. to judge her as a little slut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilshalos
If she's unstable enough to suicide over this, then isn't it, in fact, BETTER for this to get out so that she can get the psychiatric assistance she needs rather than keeping it in the closet? Literally?
Why would she need Psychiatric assistance over what is in the note? IF she did write it, again we don't know how old she is. Would she need psychiatric help if this was written by an 18 year old? No, i don't think anyone would think that. She might be in serious need of my number but not psychiatric help...

I think what the original poster was implying was that the girl could kill herself in the AFTERMATH of this being put on the internent. The torture she would experience in school could be too much for her to bear and Bullying is one of the major contributing factors to teen suicide anywhere in the world...

He just got carried away a bit this time, probably as a result of his marriage-gonzothegreat

Son of Nazbaque, Lord of Fire