art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (3): ebraceletscharm, schwassfore, tevarttelli,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 09-20-2010, 02:58 AM
Youngling

Artur pendragon will become famous soon enough
Smile Newbe Alert

Hello all I am a huge Wot fan and have been since 2006 when my librarian introduced me to tEotW. I found TL during the Great Hunt and jumped on board adding my two cents everywhere I could.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:55 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Artur

Tell us a bit about yourself? where you're from, favourite non-WoT book, favourite WoT character and so on...

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
Old 09-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

Welcome to TL!
Old 09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Youngling

Quote:
Originally Posted by yks 6nnetu hing View Post
Welcome Artur

Tell us a bit about yourself? where you're from, favourite non-WoT book, favourite WoT character and so on...
I currently live near crazy Portland Or. And I am studying to be a marine biologist. My favorite non WoT book would have to be Dragonflight by Ann McMcCaffrey. And my favorite WoT character is Mat.

Any other questions?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Hero of the Horn

DahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DahLliA

welcome

"'Profound... huh.' Temper was silent for a long moment, studying the cobbles of the alley mouth. And then he lifted his helmed head, faced Shadowthrone, and said, 'Fuck off.'"
Old 09-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to TL, Arthur!

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 09-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

Welcome to TL, Artur!

~dumps a vial of fairy dust over Artur's head~

You get extra cause I like you already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur pendragon View Post
I currently live near crazy Portland Or. And I am studying to be a marine biologist. My favorite non WoT book would have to be Dragonflight by Ann McMcCaffrey. And my favorite WoT character is Mat.

Any other questions?
We've always got questions! We've usually got answers too, but... I don't know how far you'd trust them.

So.. Dragonflight... yup read it for the first time in 7th grade and It's my favorite non-wot book ever (along with all the rest of the Pern books)

Also, Mat is my favorite male character. I love Elayne! (Yes, I know... you can throw things at me)
First-sister to Nazbaque, Great Lord of the Flame
Near-sister to Terez, Quotemistress
Lady of Chaos, official member of LoC, Big-sis to Rand & Myr...Woohoo!
Un-official adopted daughter of Pops'Taer, a.k.a. Cary'Taer
Cary Sedai, The first ever, Fairy of the TCA
Old 09-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

First-sis, I can live with your love of Elayne. Now if it had been Egwene I would have had to take off my shirt, lie face down on the ground in front of sare and ask him to beat me with my own belt.

Welcome Artur!

You may call me Naz!
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-21-2010, 03:33 AM
Youngling

Hello Naz
Old 09-21-2010, 05:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
First-sis, I can live with your love of Elayne. Now if it had been Egwene I would have had to take off my shirt, lie face down on the ground in front of sare and ask him to beat me with my own belt.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:13 AM
Youngling

lowlandr is an unknown quantity at this point

he newbe... welcome indeed

Death shall sow, and summer burn, before the Great Lord comes.
Death shall reap, and bodies fail, before the Great Lord comes.
Again the seed slays ancient wrong, before the Great Lord comes.

Now the Great Lord comes.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
What? Ji'e'toh would demand it!
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
What? Ji'e'toh would demand it!
No problem... just leave me out of it.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

Sare you wouldn't fancy beating Naz with his own belt!? Sheesh!
First-sister to Nazbaque, Great Lord of the Flame
Near-sister to Terez, Quotemistress
Lady of Chaos, official member of LoC, Big-sis to Rand & Myr...Woohoo!
Un-official adopted daughter of Pops'Taer, a.k.a. Cary'Taer
Cary Sedai, The first ever, Fairy of the TCA
Old 09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Hero of the Horn

Well since sare won't do it and SL isn't around that much and PD hardly more and Zan of course won't do, Tru has to be the one to beat me with my own belt, if Cary does or confesses to something I find extremely embarassing.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

Quote:
Well since sare won't do it and SL isn't around that much and PD hardly more and Zan of course won't do, Tru has to be the one to beat me with my own belt, if Cary does or confesses to something I find extremely embarassing.
Naz, I'm sure if you ask politely that PD would be more than willing to help you out here... However, given that Cary DIDN'T say "Egwene" it's kinda a moot point. Still, if you want you can ask him anyway. He's always willing to help out...

Welcome to TL, Artur. I'm moderately amazed that you were able to snag that name!
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Youngling

Confinfantry is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Confinfantry Send a message via MSN to Confinfantry Send a message via Yahoo to Confinfantry

WELCOME!