art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > Bug Reports
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold
Default error message at bottom of thread

I just got this error message at the bottom of the raisings thread...
Now that I look, it's at the bottom of this page too:
Quote:
Warning: include(pullin/analytics.txt) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/antioch/public_html/thland/www/pullin/footer.php on line 8

Warning: include(pullin/analytics.txt) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/antioch/public_html/thland/www/pullin/footer.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'pullin/analytics.txt' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/antioch/public_html/thland/www/pullin/footer.php on line 8

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

It's been there for quite a while now (weeks, at least), but it is probably useful to have it mentioned in a thread of its own. In theory, the Admins are aware of it.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Ancient

lurk has a spectacular aura aboutlurk has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to lurk
Default does this hava to do with this bug

Somehow My screen gets shorter and shorter. With every post I lose some screensize. Very annoying

"a fox knows many tricks, a hedgehog knows a single good one" by archilochus

Hodie mihi cras tibi (roman epitaph) meaning: today it is me, tomorrow it is you
Old 07-27-2009, 02:11 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk
Somehow My screen gets shorter and shorter. With every post I lose some screensize. Very annoying
Could you describe that a little better? This sounds like your screen or video card is broken to me...

Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Ancient

Default only with TL mesageboards

No the problem is only with the messageboards. Not even the main board. Everytime I open a thread I lose about 3 cm's of screen at the bottom. It looks like the screen gets shorter but the bottom toolbar stays in its place. I just get 3 cm of white screen everytime. I can still scroll through the threads but can't see more than a couple of lines at a time.

It does not happen at work, so prolly it is IE 8 related or related to some crappy toolbar. I just do not know.

Hodie mihi cras tibi (roman epitaph) meaning: today it is me, tomorrow it is you
Old 07-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. A good reason for me not to install IE 8 until I know that that's not what causes it.
Of course, I don't use IE anyway, but still ... thanks for the warning.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything more constructive to add. I wish I could help some way.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Ancient

Default oh and i forgot

When I reopen the site by going to my bookmarks, I have the entire screen again, but then losing it thread by thread again. It is annoying to have to reopen the site everytime to keep a decent sized viewing page

Old 07-28-2009, 02:08 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
When I reopen the site by going to my bookmarks, I have the entire screen again, but then losing it thread by thread again. It is annoying to have to reopen the site everytime to keep a decent sized viewing page
It's weird, 'cause I don't have the problem and I use IE8 too. I only have the problem of the quick-reply not working...

Old 07-30-2009, 05:01 AM
Ancient

Default old lay-out-new lay-out

I think I found a solution. I got to the messageboard in the old lay-out, there the trouble buggered me, in the new lay-out (btw well done Tam, and everyone who assisted, it is nice and shiny) I seem to have no trouble at all YAY!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
I think I found a solution. I got to the messageboard in the old lay-out, there the trouble buggered me, in the new lay-out (btw well done Tam, and everyone who assisted, it is nice and shiny) I seem to have no trouble at all YAY!
Yup same here.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

And now my quick reply is screwing up, for the first time. It still works, but does weird things, like...I try to delete something, but I can only delete from the end of my post, and only one letter at a time. On the quick edit, sometimes the save button doesn't work. Weird stuff like that...