art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > Book 12: The Gathering Storm
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Hero of the Horn

Weird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant future
Default SPOILER TAGS: A how to

A couple of people have indicated that they don't know how to hide spoilers in black text on a black background.

The Spoiler tags work just like Quote, Indent, Center and other paired vBulletin formatting tags, using square brackets, the tag word and the backslash modifier on the end tag.

Spoiler:

hidden spoiler text here

is done by typing:
[spoiler]
hidden spoiler text here
[/spoiler

And then closing the last tag with a ']'

Do NOT use the text COLOR tags inside the spoiler (as I did above), but you do not have to cancel any existing color commands in your post.

(Now if I could just figure out which questions they go to. )

I met you in a past life. You were wrong then, too.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

WH, I was thinking about doing this same thing about 4 hrs ago, but I was too lazy. Hehehe.

[Gawyn] probably pops his collar. - Kivo
Mat's hat is a Darkfriend. - Daekyras
Old 09-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Youngling

creepybob has a spectacular aura aboutcreepybob has a spectacular aura aboutcreepybob has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Harold
A couple of people have indicated that they don't know how to hide spoilers in black text on a black background.

The Spoiler tags work just like Quote, Indent, Center and other paired vBulletin formatting tags, using square brackets, the tag word and the backslash modifier on the end tag.

Spoiler:

hidden spoiler text here

is done by typing:
[spoiler]
hidden spoiler text here
[/spoiler

And then closing the last tag with a ']'

Do NOT use the text COLOR tags inside the spoiler (as I did above), but you do not have to cancel any existing color commands in your post.

...if you use a link within the spoiler tag, you have to set the text color to black or it will show up.

So, select the text you want to link, click the link button and add the url. Then, with the text still highlighted, click the text color box and select black.

Pirate > Ninja
Old 09-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to 1Powerslave Send a message via MSN to 1Powerslave Send a message via Yahoo to 1Powerslave

Well, you've really spoiled the secret of using spoiler tags now haven't you...
Old 10-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hero of the Horn

Dragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond reputeDragon Thief has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Dragon Thief

My spoilers are so spoilerific (due to time travel) that even highlighting them won't help you any.

Want proof?

Spoiler:

See? You can't even read it!
Old 10-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

There is no text there (and no, I'm not just guessing )

Old 10-02-2009, 02:43 AM
Hero of the Horn

Spidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to allSpidy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Spidy

It's irrefutable evidence of the two souls theory and I am still on the wagon.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Spidy is aa Whitecloak.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:54 AM
Hero of the Horn

1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to 1Powerslave Send a message via MSN to 1Powerslave Send a message via Yahoo to 1Powerslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoyak
There is no text there (and no, I'm not just guessing )
lol. What did you do? Press "view True Source"?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Powerslave
lol. What did you do? Press "view True Source"?
Pressing "Quote" works quite well.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat
^^Just do that^^(that's what I did second)

Alternately, you could simply mouse over it, and the pointer never changes to the I-bar that means there is text to highlight.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoyak
^^Just do that^^(that's what I did second)

Alternately, you could simply mouse over it, and the pointer never changes to the I-bar that means there is text to highlight.
A third way is to mark the whole spoiler section.