art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (2): Brita, ShadowbaneX,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > Book Tour: The Gathering Storm
User Name
Password

Old 10-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default The List - Tour Signing Questions For Brandon

We should compile this before the tour ends and we are forced to email Brandon hoping he responds. As with previous signings, we've gone into them with the hope to glean additional data points beyond the books. So, what can we ask that would be useful?

1. Assuming Graendal was balefired, how far back do you estimate that her thread would have been removed from the Pattern?

2. When Rand attempts to get Tuon to make a pact, we note that Tuon feels like she should agree. Are we seeing the influence of Will power? True Power? Ta'veren Power?

3. Now that we know Verin was Black Ajah, can you tell us if Verin influenced Alanna in her decision to bond Rand?

4. At anytime during Verin's sojourn as Black Ajah, was she commanded or approached in any way by Forsaken? or this question - Now, we know Verin was lying about being sent by Moiraine. Moiraine didn't send her, so who sent Verin? (I'm not sure which has a better chance of not being RAFO'd or twisted).

5. Did Moiraine know anything about Verin seeking out Black Ajah?

6. Did RJ write down the specific treaties made with the Snakes and the Foxes? If so, is the Treaty with the Snakes different than the Treaty with the Foxes? If so, regarding the treaty with the Foxes, does the treaty specify that a price/terms can/will be set for each individual that make three requests? (Better way of wording that?)

What else?

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 10-31-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

If the first one is RAFOed, it could have numerous implications:

1. She wasn't actually balefired, just her palace.

2. Something to do with Asmo.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 10-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any difference between True Power balefire and One Power balefire?

WSB: Are there different kinds of balefire (and not just different degrees of it)?

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Old 10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel

Can you explain something more about the writing proces of TGS? Can you give an example of a scene and what kind of notes you had on that scene?

Can you confirm that you said that RJ didn't leave any notes about the question about the voice of LTT.
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Just so I have an idea, Tam, did you get a chance to ask a lot of questions during your private Q&A with Brandon (so I can plan and allocate time/questions accordingly).

Also, do we have links for the Charleston and Chicoago (though that may not yet be posted yet) signings? I only saw the one for BYU.

As for other questions:

Did you (Brandon) guess Asmo killer correctly? Were you satisfied/shocked with the answer and explanation? Was it truly intuitively obvious to a casual reader? And for the plot version question, do any characters besides the killer (and possibly the DO) know who did it?

Since I've been reading a lot about the WOT symbology on 13th depository, I was thinking of asking about the notes that RJ left about that, and how much he has incorporated into the sections he wrote in TGS and beyond.

Speaking of Q&A, there was an article in today's USA Today, but I didn't see any info on the interview he did.

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default Some thoughts

"Just so I have an idea, Tam, did you get a chance to ask a lot of questions during your private Q&A with Brandon (so I can plan and allocate time/questions accordingly)."

I'm assuming you are talking about the dinner? The dinner was cool and there was lots of time to ask questions. I tried to hold back a bit (since I had read the book already), and threw a couple of general questions at him. You'd definitely have time to throw out some questions and I imagine these dinners will get more interesting (book related) now that the book has been released. However, I also had a chance to go in and help Brandon with the books, as he said, "a chance to ask me the questions that came up as you were reading".

That was cool, but what was a bummer about my time helping Brandon was that I was the 1st Among Equals...so I had some responsibility to make sure the SL's were working with the Bookstore...while I was trying to help Brandon with the signing (setting up the books so he could just open and pre-sign them). Plus, two groups came in to interview, so I had to step away during those, and got caught up in setting up the live feed and such. All in all, I probably only had about ten minutes sitting down next to him. During that time I discussed Verin/Lanfear with him. Also, I talked about Egwene and her capture...just wanted to verify an impression I got in this book, which he said wasn't meant (I was really hoping that she the capture was with intent - he verified that it wasn't). Finally, I mentioned Alanna's bond, he just smiled and didn't say anything. I did talk through Mat's characterization a little bit too. Unfortunately, that's all of the time I had. Teri actually spent more time back there helping with the books and talking to Brandon than I did!

"Did you (Brandon) guess Asmo killer correctly? Were you satisfied/shocked with the answer and explanation? Was it truly intuitively obvious to a casual reader? And for the plot version question, do any characters besides the killer (and possibly the DO) know who did it?"

Brandon already answered the intuitively obvious question. He said that he believed that Jim believed it was intuitively obvious, but it may not have been so (or something like that - it's in the Theoryland twitter feed from back in April at JordanCon). I like that twist on an Asmo question you are thinking about posing.

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 10-31-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Sorry to hear that you didn't get to spend much time talking to Brandon. Though when you said that you helped him with the books, my first thought was you made suggestions for ToM LOL

I will be meeting with the NY Storm Leaders Sunday to plan the Nov 9 signing, so will have an idea of who is doing what, though it seems likely I will be doing the documentation, and I will definitely bring a working tape recorder and lots of cassettes, and hopefully hear all the q/a's. I had an idea also which I will mention at the meeting of doing some kind of pre-screening of the questions while people are still lining up to get an idea of the questions and maybe get some answers in advance.

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 10-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93
If the first one is RAFOed, it could have numerous implications:

1. She wasn't actually balefired, just her palace.
Well, we know that the Lord Ramshalan was under Compulsion, and after that Fortress was Balefired with a huge amount of saidin the compulsion was removed from Ramshalan (Chapter: "A Force of Light")

I still think that's a relatively crappy exit for Graendal, overall. I assume there's a better reason, for why Graendal was killed this way: Asmodean's death and all of Graendal's prior impacts within Arad Doman oddly enough would be removed.

I'd like to learn why Brandon wrote tGH is relatively distance 3rd person as much as he did, and seemed to of removed the a large amount of characters within the story itself? Some parts of the story seemed rough, and lacking the interwoven lace quality that was in prior books, say for to about the Path of Daggers book. At times it seemed like the story was being "told", and not "shown" as like before.

I was a bit surprise at how much Rand's pov dominated the whole text overall...almost like Rand was going to die in tGS not say in ToM or AMOL. The diversity of characters within many of the groupings in the story, just seemed to be missing unfortunately for some reason. So I guess I'm curious about why Brandon took the writing decisions he did in tGS?

Back to the original questions for Brandon:
- What was Logain doing during most of tGS? And Alivia?
- Why didn't we see a broader cast of prior characters names used in tGS?
A slightly similar contrast can be seen using a music group comparison example, Pussycat Dolls with Christina Applegate, Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra versus the Pussycat Dolls with Nicole Scherzinger et la: the first was a true group effort, the second a solo effort with a bunch of backup singers/models. The Gathering Storm focus has a different feel than the books before 'Path of Daggers', the narrowing of focus is the greatest different I think here.

For more see, @TinkerPride at Twitter.com

Last edited by FelixPax; 10-29-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold

I actually thought it was a very cool way for Graendal to die Ofcourse I am 95% sure she is dead. There is always some leeway.
I thought it was so cool, because it was so abrupt, but also very smart. Why would Rand not use balefire. Much saver and no reincarnated forsaken.
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Hero of the Horn

**bump**

Old 10-30-2009, 12:44 AM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93
Is there any difference between True Power balefire and One Power balefire?

Do Osan'gar and Asmodean both live now?

- Elza balefired by the True Power, yet she killed Osan'gar at the Cleansing of the Taint with an explosion. So does Osan'gar live yet again?

- Graendal balefire by a huge stream of the One Power, yet it is common believed that she killed Asmodean in Caemlyn. So does Asmodean live yet again?

It's all a big joke on Rand, he takes out two female Chosen (Semirhage, Graendal) and yet two male Chosen return to life again, as they never died in the first place. Aviendha would have a huge laugh...Asmodean's back!

Rand should of listened to Cadsuane suggestions regarding balefire.
Blowback can be a pain....

Last edited by FelixPax; 10-30-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

Felix: those two will be RAFO'ed.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:59 AM
Hero of the Horn

Belazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Belazamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel
Felix: those two will be RAFO'ed.
I somehow doubt it. I don't think there's any likelihood that the balefire was strong enough to bring either of them back to life.

No one cares, no one sympathizes
You just stand around and play synthesizers
Old 10-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belazamon
I somehow doubt it. I don't think there's any likelihood that the balefire was strong enough to bring either of them back to life.
The thing is do we know if there is a fundamental difference between balefire created by the Dark One or the Creator?

We know that "severing" caused by the True Power is in fact different from a "severing" caused by the One Power. So one can assume balefire differs as well, the real question is how?

Lanfear said Rand could challenge the Creator/Dark One with the Sa'angreal he used to nuke Graendal's fortress in Arad Doman. It could destroy the very Pattern itself, according to multiple characters in the story, so it is a real possibility that the balefire effects were extremely abnormally in time frame.

The Wise Ones felt the chances caused by the Balefire a long ways away in distance. So it's implied that Graendal damage to Arad Doman was removed or lessened with her unique death in tGS. Even Asmodean's death, too.

Quote:
RAFO?
Well, then give Brandon a pen and paper so he can write us an answer to "read and find out" at the booksigning.
Would my copy tGS be okay for paper to write an answer on?

Last edited by FelixPax; 10-30-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Hero of the Horn

Belazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Belazamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixPax
The thing is do we know if there is a fundamental difference between balefire created by the Dark One or the Creator?
Nope, we sure don't. In fact, nothing before this book gave us any cause to question it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix
We know that "severing" caused by the True Power is in fact different from a "severing" caused by the One Power. So one can assume balefire differs as well, the real question is how?
I'm lost. How do we know that about severing? What are you referring to here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix
Lanfear said Rand could challenge the Creator/Dark One with the Sa'angreal he used to nuke Graendal's fortress in Arad Doman. It could destroy the very Pattern itself, according to multiple characters in the story, so it is a real possibility that the balefire effects were extremely abnormally in time frame.

The Wise Ones felt the chances caused by the Balefire a long ways away in distance. So it's implied that Graendal damage to Arad Doman was removed or lessened with her unique death in tGS. Even Asmodean's death, too.
... I think you're being very creative, but the "backlash" was presumably the feeling of the Pattern loosening due to excessive use of balefire, specifically the deletion of an entire "city" from the Pattern at once. It was even mentioned in the BWB:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWB ch.4
During the year of unrestricted use, entire cities were burned from the pattern, and the world and its universe were threatened by the broken and loose threads. Reality itself was in danger of unraveling.
I'm pretty sure that's the precedent BS was referring back to.

As someone else pointed out in another thread (there's too many right now, so I don't remember which), the size of the balefire in this case doesn't necessarily mean it was orders of magnitude stronger.

And finally, we have BS's words on the matter. They're in Min's mouth, but I think it's quite fair to use the to encapsulate BS's belief of how things worked in this particular circumstance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tGH ch.37, p.575-6
Balefire burned someone out of the Pattern completely, making it so that their most recent actions never occurred. Ramshalan would remember visiting Graendal, but her Compulsion no longer existed. In a way, she'd been killed before Ramshalan had visited her.

No one cares, no one sympathizes
You just stand around and play synthesizers
Old 10-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belazamon
I'm lost. How do we know that about severing? What are you referring to here?
There is an RJ interview quote I read, where he give a direct example of the difference between a "severing" caused by the One Power versus a "severing" caused by the True Power. The point being that a severing cause the True Power, is unable to be healed using the One Power.

Terez, you back where this particular interview is located?

Quote:
... I think you're being very creative, but the "backlash" was presumably the feeling of the Pattern loosening due to excessive use of balefire, specifically the deletion of an entire "city" from the Pattern at once. It was even mentioned in the BWB:I'm pretty sure that's the precedent BS was referring back to.
Well, the Wise Ones were in Arad Doman then, and Graendal did a large amount of harm within greater Arad Doman. So it's within reason they can notice they effects. Besides Rand did pull in a huge amount of Saidin to destroy that fortress, probably close to what he did at the Cleansing of the Taint.

Some say I was too creative in my judgments about Verin Sedai lendings, shrug. In any case here how "blowback" was described from Min's pov in tGS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tGS book, "A Force of Light"
And then, with a sound like a sigh, he released it. A column of pure whiteness exploded from him and burned across the silent night sky, illuminating the trees below it in a wave. It moved as quick as a snap of the fingers, striking the wall of the distant fortress. The stones came alight, as if they were breathing in the force of the energy. The entire fortress glowed, transforming into living light, an amazing, spectacular palace of unadulterated energy. It was beautiful.

And then it was gone. Burned from the landscape--and the Pattern--as if it had never been there. The entire fortress, hundreds of feet of stone and everyone who had live in it.

Something hit Min, something like shocking wave in the air. It wasn't a physical blast, and it didn't make her stumble, but it twisted her insides about. The forest around them--still lit by the glowing access key in Rand's hands--seemed to warp and shake. It was as if the world itself were groaning in agony.

It snapped back, but Min could still feel that tension. In that instant, it seemed as if very substance of world had been near to breaking.

"Tell us of this event, child," Sorilea said. "We felt the world warping from here, but did not know what had caused it. We assumed it to be the Dark's One work."

Quote:
As someone else pointed out in another thread (there's too many right now, so I don't remember which), the size of the balefire in this case doesn't necessarily mean it was orders of magnitude stronger.
I do not recall any proof that this claim is true, though. However, I do remember evidence of the size of the balefire used impacts the depth into the Pattern is destroyed. The greater the Balefire size, the greater the depth backwards in time destroyed.

So let's assume Graendal used Compulsion on Noal, what a year to twenty years ago? Now that she's erased from the Pattern, Noal's Compulsion might just be erased as well.

Quote:
And finally, we have BS's words on the matter. They're in Min's mouth, but I think it's quite fair to use the to encapsulate BS's belief of how things worked in this particular circumstance:
Rand balefired Rahvin in the TAR too. Rand remembered killing Rahvin, but Rahvin's recent actions didn't exist anymore--killing Mat, Aviendha and a few Maidens in Caemlyn.

The actual Compulsion used on Noal may not exist anymore, too. It's an open question, as two Forsaken have recently been canned: Semirhage, Graendal.

Last edited by FelixPax; 10-30-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:31 AM
Elder

Ieyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So let's assume Graendal used Compulsion on Noal, what a year to twenty years ago? Now that she's erased from the Pattern, Noal's Compulsion might just be erased as well.

The actual Compulsion used on Noal may not exist anymore, too. It's an open question, as two Forsaken have recently been canned: Semirhage, Graendal.
Why on earth would we ever assume Graendal used compulsion on Noal?
Old 10-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieyasu
Why on earth would we ever assume Graendal used compulsion on Noal?
Aran'gar did say in KoD that Graendal had a very large number of Friends of the Dark. And Noal has obvious signs of past application of Compulsion upon him. Yet Ishamael very likely was the first Chosen to use, Noal this way. After Ishamael left the scene, the other Chosen did take his old darkfriend networks for their own use, e.g. Noal too?

Moghedien, Graendal, Rahvin, Sammael all did this, redirecting darkfriends with Compulsion, after Ishamael died the first time in the Stone. Noal was used years ago, as a "tool" in his own words.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:51 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
There is an RJ interview quote I read, where he give a direct example of the difference between a "severing" caused by the One Power versus a "severing" caused by the True Power. The point being that a severing cause the True Power, is unable to be healed using the One Power.

Terez, you back where this particular interview is located?
Budapest.

*lazy*
Old 10-30-2009, 08:57 AM
Hero of the Horn

Ishy compelled Noal Charin. Hell, he said so several times and he was used well before any other Forsaken were free.

Tags
questions