art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 11-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Shiny Puppy

The Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to all
Default There once was a Brave Little Lurker...

*ahem*

There once was a brave little lurker
Who couldn't get any berserker
So he speaks now in poem
Like an old dusty tome
Now none can call him a post shirker
________
Paxil Injury Lawyer

Last edited by The Great Serpent; 09-15-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

Birgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant futureBirgitte has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Birgitte Send a message via MSN to Birgitte

Welcome to the Insanity, tGS! Is it coincidence that your name has the same initials as The Gathering Storm?

General of the Northern Border, Hero of Krieros Valley, the Coffinnail
Queen of the TCA

"Sometimes I sit around... watching chat... and thinking...sh*t... I created this madness." -- Lord of the Board
Old 11-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, Snake!

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 11-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to TL, Great Serpent.

And I'd like to second B's questions.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 11-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Worm!!

You may call me Naz!!

*Sets himself on fire*

*Roasts marshmellows*
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Shiny Puppy

The Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to allThe Great Serpent is a name known to all

*ahem*

My letters t G S be luck
Must leave many of you awestruck
I'll gladly lay claim,
To this small li'l fame,
But this Limerick should end in Fuck!
________
Zoloft Attorney

Last edited by The Great Serpent; 09-15-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Elder

RogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
But this Limerick should end in Fuck!
Yes, yes it should!

Welcome, tGS, to Theoryland!
and you were tasty!-Brita
That was fabulous m'dear
-Zaela
Hero of Theoryland
Old 11-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

I'm curious what your serious posts will look like... Do you intend to keep up this rhiming?

Old 11-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Shiny Puppy

*ahem*

Of course I intend to keep rhyming
I've such rhythm, meter, and timing
Who would ever stop?
I write them chop-chop
And it's so much cooler than miming
________
Marijuana gifts

Last edited by The Great Serpent; 09-15-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Hero of the Horn

Belazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Belazamon

Howdy!

I give it a week.

No one cares, no one sympathizes
You just stand around and play synthesizers
Old 11-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belazamon
I give it a week.
2 days.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Serpent
*ahem*

Of course I intend to keep rhyming
I've such rhythm, meter, and timing
Who would ever stop?
I write them chop-chop
And it's so much cooler than miming

Even Rogue Savior is cooler than miming.

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 11-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Shiny Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belazamon
Howdy!

I give it a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok
2 days.
*ahem*

I know it's just good natured ribbing.
And so I don't find it perturbing
Though I really must say,
That I do feel this way
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
________
MomDelight

Old 11-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Ancient

Zanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant future

I think i like Haikus better
the only Z

fairy dust for sale 8.99 per vial

"YES!" - Cary Sedai

"Perhaps science,... [is] simply magic with delusions of lack of grandeur." -Peter David, Restoration

The Greatest Thread
Old 11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Hero of the Horn

Belazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant futureBelazamon has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Belazamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanguini
I think i like Haikus better
Eh, I'm not so sure. Limericks have their charm too. They just get old quick.

No one cares, no one sympathizes
You just stand around and play synthesizers
Old 11-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Elder

RogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of lightRogueSavior is a glorious beacon of light

Ouch, Gil.

Ouch.
and you were tasty!-Brita
That was fabulous m'dear
-Zaela
Hero of Theoryland
Old 11-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute

Pshaw...miming can be cool. You get to go way underground and dig up coal and use explosives and have a canary and a light you wear on your head. Mimers rock!

Welcome tGS

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Hero of the Horn

Jokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jokeslayer

While this trick is good, I find myself hoping you have another one in your saddlebags.

Anyway, welcome to TL.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Shiny Puppy

*ahem*

The Slayer of Jokes laid a challenge
One that I can easily manage
A Sonnet? Or Haiku?
What?s a poet to do?
Write a limerick. And eat a sammitch.
________
01SmilyBlonde

Old 11-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

It will be an interesting experience reading a theory written in poetry-styling... (That is, if Snakey here ever does post one)

[Gawyn] probably pops his collar. - Kivo
Mat's hat is a Darkfriend. - Daekyras