art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (1): qrbevacquawerne,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai
Default While the Mistress is away...

Well I really don't want to know the rest....

Have fun all I'm leaving tomorrow night for vaca! WOOT! I will spend the next week sailing the high seas I'll be back next Sunday... I know what ever will you do!

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 06-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Elder

irerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really nice

Freedom!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Elder

Shock Lance is on a distinguished road

So i take it this is the thread we get to 200 posts before Zae gets back?

~place Kegs on the table, fires up the BBQ and hangs the Goon on the Hills Hoist and sits down on the ESC to wait for the party to begin~
Warder Brother to Sarevok
Old 06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Elder

irerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really nice

Last edited by irerancincpkc; 06-12-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Elder

posts...
Old 06-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Elder

sounds...
Old 06-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Elder

reachable!
Old 06-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

You're just determined to live up to your name, aren't you?

The way you spam a noob board thread is to get as many people in on it as possible. That way, you don't really spam to beef up your post count, because you have less of a part to play in the spamming of the thread, and also, it's more interesting that way. Post something that's funny, respond to other people's posts with as much clever innuendo as possible, and do your part in making the world a better place...

The spamming of noob board threads is an art form and shouldn't be tarnished by such pointlessness as posting four times in a row to say four words that aren't that interesting.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Elder

Who made you the expert on spamming?

And btw, I believe this is the first time I have ever even attempted to 'live up to my name.'
Old 06-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

WOW, Zae is gonna be gone for a week??
I agree with Shock: let's make this a LOOOOOOOOOONG thread

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 06-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

OK- lets start things off:

I read an article a while ago that states 50% of people sleep naked, and 50% sleep with some sort of PJs on. I can't find the article because I am at work and don't want to google "naked" on the browser.

I have since done informal surveys of my own with friends (hehe, now that sounds naughty) and have found it to be about 50/50 as well.

So I wonder what the stats are here at TL.....

I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you. ― Anthony Bourdain
Old 06-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Ancient

Ozymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to all

I sleep naked, unless I'm on a family vacation (for obvious reasons) or in a bed other than my own for whatever reason. For example, I had to bunk down with a friend who's roommate was out the other night when I was locked out, and I actually slept with a shirt on in her bed (I haven't slept with a shirt on in years... usually boxers or commando).

No PJs.... I get REALLY hot at night, and PJs just make sleep a sweaty, not-fun experience instead of a blissfully calm one.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Elder

I sleep wearing boxers... maybe once in a blue moon I'll put a shirt on.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irerancincpkc
Who made you the expert on spamming?
hmm, spamming polls, and B's noob thread...I'm notorious, noob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spammer
And btw, I believe this is the first time I have ever even attempted to 'live up to my name.'
You do it all the time as Davian.

I sleep naked, and masturbate with mirrors...
Old 06-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
I sleep naked, unless I'm on a family vacation (for obvious reasons) or in a bed other than my own for whatever reason. For example, I had to bunk down with a friend who's roommate was out the other night when I was locked out, and I actually slept with a shirt on in her bed (I haven't slept with a shirt on in years... usually boxers or commando).

No PJs.... I get REALLY hot at night, and PJs just make sleep a sweaty, not-fun experience instead of a blissfully calm one.
Once you lose the PJs there is no going back. I get all tangled and suffocated in PJs.

I just deleted a comment that revealed a little too much info--- unlike Terez. I think she wants to start an ongoing mirror gag- she feels left out whenever a cucumber is mentioned.

Anyway- that is 3 in the buff and 1 in some sort of garment.

I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you. ― Anthony Bourdain
Old 06-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Hero of the Horn

John Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really nice
Default Hmmm. Ozymandias,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
have you ever had your thyroid checked? What's your pulse rate? Do you have problems gaining weight? Seriously, the night-time sweat baths are maybe worth a checkup.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... this is a new subject...

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 06-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Hero of the Horn

John Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really niceJohn Snow is just really nice
Default Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok
Hmm... this is a new subject...
Indeed - clever of me, eh?
Old 06-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

What's wrong with masturbation?

Not enough people are playing...
Old 06-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Terez, are you answering your own question?
Closed Thread