art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (1): uausnaughbroo,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2010, 05:01 AM
Elder

irerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really nice
Talking I have returned... :)

Ah, feels good to be back...

Nice to see everyone still around, and some new faces as well.

Looking forward, especially, to posting my GS thoughts...
Old 04-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!!

*Sets himself on fire*

*Starts roasting marshmallows*
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Elder

irerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really nice

Hehe, I remember in my first newbie thread ever, when you gave me the torch... I enjoyed that quite a bit...
Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

Jokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jokeslayer

Welcome back!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Bored again Dav? It's the Moratorium, right?

Uh....I mean, welcome back Spammer.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Bored again Dav? It's the Moratorium, right?

Uh....I mean, welcome back Spammer.

Why do you always call me Dav and never call him Spammer?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Because, obviously, you are Dav Reborn. Calling him Spammer Preborn would be silly.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Hehe, whether you're Dav or not:

Welcome back, Ire!

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 04-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
Hehe, whether you're Dav or not:

Welcome back, Ire!
That would be a not.

And thanks.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irerancincpkc View Post

Why do you always call me Dav and never call him Spammer?
Because you're his alter ego, not the other way around.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Because you're his alter ego, not the other way around.
Maybe that's what we want you to think...
Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Hero of the Horn

Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that you're not a real person.

But we love you anyway.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

You know terez that's very nearly a compliment since you think one has to be nasty in order to be a person.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 04-08-2010, 02:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

Wat?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Hero of the Horn

Just adding some confusion to the thread
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 04-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

DahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DahLliA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
it's working

welcome back !

"'Profound... huh.' Temper was silent for a long moment, studying the cobbles of the alley mouth. And then he lifted his helmed head, faced Shadowthrone, and said, 'Fuck off.'"
Old 04-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
Huh?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

SPAMMER!!!!

And you dont reminisce back to your noob thread because you were named in it? I'm hurt.... best naming I've ever done!

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 04-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela Sedai View Post
SPAMMER!!!!

And you dont reminisce back to your noob thread because you were named in it? I'm hurt.... best naming I've ever done!
Well yea, I was waiting for you to drop in and say hi before i reminisced on how you almost deleted my account...

That proud of 'spammer', huh?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

hahaha I find it one of the funniest noob stories we have

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury