art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Related Discussion 09/09 - 9/10
User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2010, 03:43 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel
Default Mystery someone in a Theoryland t shirt at AussieCon?

Hi all,

As some of you might know I am at World Con (aussie con) in melbourne.
And yes, I am also wearing my t shirt.

I met up with Luckers and Linda and some other wot people. Anyway, today Luckers and Linda told me they saw someone else in a TL shirt.

However I searched (and i did search for more than an hour), I couldn't find that person.
So i am kindof thinking they imagined that person Or just played a joke on me.
However, they are assuring me they are not.

So did they imagine it, or was there someone in a TL tshirt and why didn't they tell me they were coming? I know Shock lance might try to come, but he didn't post and didn't have a theoryland tshirt.

So let me know, so I can kill you for not making a post on TL that you were coming

regards, Isabel
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Ancient

Oatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really niceOatman is just really nice

Definitely was not me. Hate presentations, hate essays, miss free time. Also miss beer.

"From the Oatman Prophecies."

Writer of the Breakfast Prophecies for the Lord of the Morning

RS is an idiot.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute

could have been The Metalian. I think he was in Australia.

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

true, but if so, how'd he get a shirt? I thought they were only given out at JordanCon. Unless Tam's been selling them.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Frenzy Send a message via Yahoo to Frenzy

i miss Raen. He's back in NZ, iirc.

wonder if it was Spidy...

"How the hell do you Godwin a thread with CUCUMBERS!!?" -- Tru

"I love cucumber prawn... " -- Ivhon

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

"Some days I'm happy Frenzy doesn't live next door." -- Tamyrlin

"So Frenzy is a scientist then?" -- Davian
"Well duh. An Evil scientist. " -- Khoram
Old 09-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold

Oh well, haven't found that person today either. So i just think Luckers and Linda imagined it.
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:28 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Theoryland ghosts appearing everywhere, people cutting their hair short, the Gathering in full progress, it sure seems as thought the Days of the Last Book are approaching.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

they're just so scared of TL'ers that they're seeing them everywhere now. We must keep the pressure up and soon our foes will surrender giving Theoryland supreme reign of the Wheel of Time Fandom.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Hero of the Horn

Firseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Firseal

It probably wasn't me.

(Cue the mind games while you internally debate if it could possibly have been me, or even if I exist. Fun times.)

"You don't have to convince me you have a point. You have to convince me you have a viable one."

"A candle at noon means nothing
A candle at midnight, everything."
Old 09-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Dragonmount Admin

Luckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really nice

We didn't imagine it! There was definately someone there in a theoryland shirt.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckers View Post
You should have said "You? No!", and then looked who it was.
Now it's your fault that the Asmodean mystery isn't solved, yet.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckers View Post
Was it Emma?
Old 09-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Dragonmount Admin

Luckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really niceLuckers is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
You should have said "You? No!", and then looked who it was.
Now it's your fault that the Asmodean mystery isn't solved, yet.
Yeah, but then it's been my fault for some time.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Editor-in-Chief (with tenure)

Uno has disabled reputation

You've probably seen the Theoryland Ghost. It shows up now and then, as in this picture of a meeting from 2006.

IMG018.jpg

The ghost is on the far right side.

Actually, it was '05 now that I think of it, but that's immaterial. The point is that the Queen of Theoryland captured the ghost on camera.

Last edited by Uno; 09-06-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:49 AM
Hero of the Horn

I go for a theoryland ghost

BTW: nice to see you posting here again Luckers.
When i find wifi i will upload the pics from our meet.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

Crispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond repute

Is it wrong to assume that the ghost of Robert Jordan would be wearing a Theoryland t-shirt?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispin's Crispian View Post
Is it wrong to assume that the ghost of Robert Jordan would be wearing a Theoryland t-shirt?
nope. Not in the slightest.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispin's Crispian View Post
No, but why would he go to AussieCon when he could go to DragonCon?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Hero of the Horn

because he was in Atlanta back in April, and once a year is enough.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:35 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
No, but why would he go to AussieCon when he could go to DragonCon?
Can you think of any reason why he wouldn't go to the Land of the Madmen?

Last edited by GonzoTheGreat; 09-08-2010 at 03:38 AM.