art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Guild Wars: Theoryland
User Name
Password

Old 10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother
Talking Calculate your GW2 rewards in HOM

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...-of-monuments/

Segren has 44 so far, so a little bit left to do to reach 50
ETA: up to 47 now. Just need to add a Kurzick or Luxon armor and an Obby armor and 2 primeval armor heroes. woot!

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon

Last edited by WinespringBrother; 10-08-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

DAmmit you beat me!!! I was just trying to beat Storm though.

I've got 28 for Avi, its the weapons that will hold me back, I can def up the other categories right now just gotta go there with everything.... guess i have some armor to spend money on too

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 10-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

22 for Racael.

Then again, they just only recently allowed weapons I like into the HoM, so I should be able to fix that pretty quickly. Filling out the titles one isn't going to be easy. PvP statue and getting to 40 total? That's at least like 15 more. Ouch, grind-tastic.

Last edited by ShadowbaneX; 10-08-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

oh its for the account not just a toon... awesome

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 10-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Elder

czymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really nice

I just about had a cow when Queen linked this to me from Facebook.

33/50

I got tons of minis that I have yet to add so that is covered.
Obby and vabbian armor. Not sure about that. Weapons I am not sure about.
PvP title? sigh I don't like GW1 pvp.
At least I have titles I am still working on.

This is what I have been waiting for. I shall be playing more, working on my titles and such. At least we have nearly a year to work on these.

Last edited by Zaela Sedai; 10-08-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Elder

czymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really nice

Ok here is the low down. To unlock all available items all you have to do is have 30 out of 50 in HoM. Thank god.

Here is the link to the interview.

http://kotaku.com/5658994/uncover-yo...l-of-monuments
Old 10-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

30? Ok, that's easy enough. Wow, 3 points for a PvP-statue. Yeah, I'm never getting that. It probably wouldn't be too hard for me to get another 12 points which would give me 40 total. After that it's grind city.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Elder

Default Guild Wars 2 Player Reward Calculator: Interviews

Here is one.

Bam: Guild Wars 2 Player Reward Calculator

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010...rd-calculator/

Here is number two.

Guild Wars 2: A Game for the New Decade?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...3/feature/4599
Old 10-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Elder

Ahh this is cool.

Originally Posted by Regina Buenaobra View Post
For the Hall of Monuments rewards, we will provide players the means by which they can transmute the stats/appearance of these particular items without having to purchase transmutation stones in the in-game store. The development team is still working out the exact mechanics of this, though.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Currently at 15.
With a unique minipet and kurzick armour I want, I'll be at 19
22 if I can get a tapestry to display my W/R's pet.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 10-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Elder

I have plenty of extra mini pets. If anyone needs some to get them to 30 let me know. Also I have plenty of materials for those that needs elite armor sets as well.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Youngling

Light Ranger is an unknown quantity at this point

My account's at 36/50 right now...

Stormy, if you have extra ectos, obby shards, rubies and sapphires, I'll take them for my Vabbian and Obsidian points

have to get a rare mini-pet, otherwise, I'll take up your offer for extra mini-pets.

Finally...a reason to finish WiK.

Only have to be an Eternal Conqueror of FoW or UW, and then I'm DONE with Honor...might as well stop using Lockpicks. :P
Old 10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Hero of the Horn

I guess it's account wide so I should probably go and dedicate everyone's minis...that'd give me about 32 or so. One thing I want is to have a unique option for having a Rainbow Phoenix in the Friends monument. I don't want to put it in there just for the generic pet one.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:53 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

I'll take you up on the offer for mini's, Czyman.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

...someone is going to have to enlighten me on how to do this.. I could have sworn I added some armour and mini pets, but it's only showing my titles.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Hero of the Horn

Do you have your tapestries up?

Old 10-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Elder

Orc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of light

39/50 here. I could do a couple of easy ones to get that higher, but getting Obsidian Armour probably isn't happening.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Elder

Orc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of lightOrc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowbaneX View Post
30? Ok, that's easy enough. Wow, 3 points for a PvP-statue. Yeah, I'm never getting that. It probably wouldn't be too hard for me to get another 12 points which would give me 40 total. After that it's grind city.
I have the PvP statue. Which confused the heck out of me, until I realized it was probably counting the Zaishen title.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
39/50 here. I could do a couple of easy ones to get that higher, but getting Obsidian Armour probably isn't happening.
Yeah, it took a lot of time and gold to get. If you've got a million gold hanging around it's not a problem, or if you've got some rare mini that you can sell for 100-150 ecto, that'd help alot =D
Old 10-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Hero of the Horn

Is it just a Zaishen statue? Because if I remember correctly you can start displaying that at level 3. If that's the case, it's pretty easy to get that one...or have you maxed out the Zaishen title? That'd be harder.

Tags
guild wars 2, hall of monuments