art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Guild Wars: Theoryland
User Name
Password

Old 10-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Elder

czymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really nice
Default FOW,UW,URGOZ,DEEP,SORROWS FURNACE

I am willing to help anyone who needs these to add to their HoM. I am available pretty much anytime. Please put down what you need and what times you are available.

Also may be a good idea to have some of our guildmates,who don't normally come to these forums, a heads up and direct them here.

Also doing various challenge missions to get hero armor.

Last edited by czymann; 10-14-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Sorrow's Furnace, any time. Send me a message via IM or something.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:51 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

All of the above.
As for time: evenings in Europe would be your afternoons.

However, at the moment I'm more concerned with getting Hero armour and some of the weapons.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 10-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Elder

czymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really niceczymann is just really nice

Ok if possible lets see if we can get some people together for Sorrows Furnace today. I know that several people need this, so multiple runs will be needed.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, my monk also needs to kill off Mallyx at some point. She's done everything up to that and it's been sitting in her quest log for a couple of years and I'd sorta like to clear it out.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by czymann View Post
Ok if possible lets see if we can get some people together for Sorrows Furnace today. I know that several people need this, so multiple runs will be needed.
Note that my evening is your afternoon... can we make it that early?

Old 10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Elder

UW Dhuum run saturday. Post times you can make it.
Also doing SF runs today and tomarrow.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Probably all day for me. i.e. till about 1 or 2 am CET (sunday) or 7 pm (saturda) EST.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Quote:
I should be around in the afternoon on Saturday.

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 10-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Elder

Ok that is 3 people,including myself, that can make it in the afternoon. Z can't make it. She sucks. But really she has a family thing going on.
Hope she has fun because we are gonna make her work when she gets back.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Hero of the Horn

I'm down, I should be good pretty much all day.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

Effin Jerk LOL

If I'm here I'm in for all these... unfortunately Stormy always can get ahold of me... /sigh

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 10-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Elder

UW run on Saturday. Early afternoon EST. So far there is myself,Seg,Sbx,Sare,Ana,and Light.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Elder

wnxchild. keep the monks alive and a rit spammer alive. the rest of your party have them turn into spirits. report to the mayor to go back to the hall of judgment, use skill 1 (rest) until his bar is full, then use skill 5 (fury) to kill him. DO NOT USE ENCASE....let the spirit spammer deal with the minions Dhuum brings up. Make sure one of your monks has cure hex, Dhuum has an ugly hex that kills in seconds. Cure hex gets rid of it as long as your monk catches it in time. Make sure you take plenty of rez scrolls. Rez scrolls are your only hope of rezzing fallen party members. make sure you also keep each other alive by using your reversal of death and heal spells as spirits. KEEP MOVING, don't stop, red rocks, blue rocks, green rocks, or essences to keep your speed up. our guild has done this plenty of times, and taken many who haven't beaten dhuum yet. You have further questions. let me know.

oh also: take merchant summoning stones, if you summon one at Dhuum he can interrupt Dhuum's judgment. Freaked our team out once when he went like 5 or 10 minutes without using it, i kept expecting it but realized the merchant we summoned was interrupting it. Happy killing.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Elder

Alrighty we did the run but we unable to get to Dhuum. It was a great try. I think that last battle we could have needed more numbers. Such as the Asura Summons and Ebon Assassins.
Any ideas what we can do differently for next time?
Old 10-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Hero of the Horn

I think we were doing fine, it's just there was one small mistake and then things went wrong. Not a problem with the people or the builds, just a mistake that can happen like a bad DC or lag.

Truth be told for most of it I was pretty bored. About the only thing I really needed to do was cast Peace and Harmony on Seal so that he could Heal through the Migraines.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Elder

Aye I totally agree that things went smoothly up until that last one. Nothing was wrong with the builds but some extra muscle would have helped I think.
Those mesmer mobs shut me down pretty good by using disrupts.
Some extra firepower or a melee of some sort for the side that Ana,Firseal,Seg and myself was on I think would have made a difference.
I think that maybe next time have 2 melees would be a nice idea. Just something to take agro so the casters won't get shutdown.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

I can bring a warrior for UW, if we try again.

Also, I have an elementalist that has finished Duncan's sub dungeons if anyone wants to finish him off.

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 10-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinespringBrother View Post
I can bring a warrior for UW, if we try again.

Also, I have an elementalist that has finished Duncan's sub dungeons if anyone wants to finish him off.
For me to do Duncan I will have to work on two other bosses I think. My Warrior needs Selve and Forge.

Last edited by czymann; 10-18-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Hero of the Horn

Xandra's done Selvetarm, that's about it. Turns out Eilidh needs the Foundry.