art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (1): Khoram,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Conventions > JordanCon 2011
User Name
Password

Old 11-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel
Default Rooms for Jordan Con

Hey all,

I was thinking it might be good to already start booking the hotel rooms for Jordan con.
It might help the organisation of Jordan con if they know how many people are coming.

Anyway, I am again looking for roommates. WSB and Camel are you still interested in sharing a room?
Let me know!

regards, Isabel
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Sure, mark me down!

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 11-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Ancient

pops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to pops taer
Default Block code for JordanCon Rooms????

Does anyone know if there is a code or number to verify rooms in the JordanCon block? I'm ready to reserve rooms and hate arguing any more than necessary to get the appropriate rates. Last year I had to explain to the lady what JordanCon was in order to get the appropriate rate and even then I wasn't sure til I got there and checked with the desk. Anyhooooo???

Officially adoptive Theoryland father of Birgitte, Cary Fairy, Sarafelle, leanne, Salem, Paige from New Mexico and J'Lo.

Lord but not Master to - Lady tanaww, Lady Tru, Lady Anaiya, Lady Aly, Lady Ishara, Lady Teri, Lady Jen and Lady Gina.

You can never do something again. You are only able to do something similar.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
JordanCon is pleased to be hosted again by the Crowne Plaza Ravinia in 2011. The Crowne Plaza is located in the heart of Atlanta’s Perimeter neighborhood at the juncture of I-285 and GA 400. This location is ideal for out of town travelers, boasting access to MARTA, Perimeter Mall and numerous shopping, dining and other entertainment options.

To reserve a room at the Crowne Plaza, at the convention rate of $105 per night, please call the Crowne Plaza Ravinia at 888-233-9527

If you’ve made a reservation at the Crowne Plaza outside of the JordanCon block, please email jordancon@ageoflegends.net with your confirmation code so we can add you to our block. Even if you got the same rate as our discount, you should do this. We get discounts based on how many room nights we sell through our block. So getting yourself added to our block helps us keep the JordanCon budget in reasonable shape.

For you Google Mappers out there, the addresses are:
Crowne Plaza Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30346
I found above on http://www.ageoflegends.net/?page_id=52
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Ancient

pops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to allpops taer is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to pops taer
Default Thanks Isabel 'a'....LOL

Sorry Ma'am, I just couldn't resist being ornery. I must have skimmed over that or slept through it. I 'preciate your kind help my pretty bloempje!!!

Officially adoptive Theoryland father of Birgitte, Cary Fairy, Sarafelle, leanne, Salem, Paige from New Mexico and J'Lo.

Lord but not Master to - Lady tanaww, Lady Tru, Lady Anaiya, Lady Aly, Lady Ishara, Lady Teri, Lady Jen and Lady Gina.

You can never do something again. You are only able to do something similar.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Hero of the Horn

Anyway, I booked a room for WSB and me. There are still one or two spots left! Any takers?

Old 01-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Elder

Juan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud ofJuan has much to be proud of

If only I could go.... People better be filming this shit constantly.

I went to a garage sale. "How much for the garage?" "It's not for sale."
Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

someone on twitter is looking for one spot, I asked him to post here to make sure you know we have a potential roommate (MNM is his posting name)

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 01-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Hero of the Horn

Cool, remind him that it's not a party room :P

Old 01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Youngling

mnm_010 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd really appreciate it if ya'll would let me share the room, I'm really excited about Jordancon, but being a poor college kid means that funds are super limited. And I'm not a partier, just someone looking for a place to lay my head.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Youngling

Mjolner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Share room

I'd be interested in sharing a room in the host hotel of anyone has a spot.
Thanks
Old 01-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Hero of the Horn

Mjolner and mnm: send me an email at emmelotje at hotmail, so we can talk about the hotel room.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Elder

Leanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the rough

Isabel-

What nights do you plan on staying in the hotel???
Old 02-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Hero of the Horn

we are staying from thursdaynight till sundaynight.
We have one spot left. (not sure if we have a bed , or how big those beds were again)

Old 02-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Elder

Leanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure you both know I don't spend a lot of time sleeping at Jordancon. I am still making final decisions...I will let you know.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Hero of the Horn

So do you know already, Leanne?

Old 03-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Elder

Well I did finally get my plane ticket at least. So I will be in Atlanta. Not sure where I am sleeping yet.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default Final days to reserve JordanCon Block/Rate Hotel Rooms

Don't forget to reserve your room in the next seven days at the hotel, if you are planning to stay there. The JordanCon block/rate is only open for another seven days. Jenn wanted me to remind everyone.

http://bit.ly/fKgCyt