art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Related Discussion 09/2010 - 03/2012
User Name
Password

Old 02-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Hero of the Horn

SauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SauceyBlueConfetti
Default Bored

Non of the conversations/arguments on here interest me. So let's have a food discussion again.

Whatcha all doin' for Valentines Day?

We had pulled pork sammys yesterday, today will either be pasta carbonara at home or bar burgers out. Nothing fancy.
Yeah. Murderous Saucey. My superhero name
I am Detroit. You REALLY wanna call me wimpy?
Haphazardly Spell & Fact Checked Since June 2001
Old 02-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

My SO is in class until 830 pm so I will put together the IKEA cabinet we bought over the weekend and have dinner ready when she gets home...dinner being center-cut filets with red potatoes cooked in butter/seasonings and some sort of easy side vegetable.

I might do somethign a bit more complicated but it depends when i get out of work.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 02-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
My SO is in class until 830 pm so I will put together the IKEA cabinet we bought over the weekend and have dinner ready when she gets home...dinner being center-cut filets with red potatoes cooked in butter/seasonings and some sort of easy side vegetable.

I might do somethign a bit more complicated but it depends when i get out of work.
Poppyseed chicken casserole here. Nothing fancy.

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 02-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Hero of the Horn

Ivhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond reputeIvhon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ivhon Send a message via Yahoo to Ivhon

MrsIvhon made truffles last night. YUMMMMM

Proud owner of the first post on TL's VBulletin forum (sorry...I had ta )

Greeter Emeritus
Old 02-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Hero of the Horn

Ishara has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Ishara

We'll probably get Mexican take-out for dinner! Am excited!

But the best part is the delicious cupcakes that I picked up after an appointment. Can't WAIT to nom on those for dessert!

Rand: You are an insensitive bastard!!!
Mat: And you ruined another hat!

It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by lightening. -- Calvin

"Gee, I wish I could do magic! Maybe I'll try!" --SDog

Official Vixen of Theoryland and Theoryland Siren

Grain Goddess, the Rood Inverse, the Mad Glomper
Old 02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Elder

Basel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant futureBasel Gill has a brilliant future

Might just do grilled cheese, but no one here likes those...
Old 02-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Elder

fdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant future

Turkey sandwich. Yep.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Elder

bowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivhon View Post
MrsIvhon made truffles last night. YUMMMMM
I'll PM you my address. I assume you do free local delivery?
Old 02-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Elder

Lupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud ofLupusdeusest has much to be proud of

I had steamed vegies. The dog got the leftovers. :|

"Yeah, but obviously the Great Serpent doesn't have an actual corpse which would be of any help in strangling Rand al'Thor; for a start, if there was an actual serpent encircling the world, it would be monumentally huge, and trying to strangle someone with it would lead more to a sort of crushing." - Zombie Sammael

Selective Necrophiliac
Old 02-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

IKEA cabinets suck...to put together.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Elder

Rand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of light

Wondering how my future step-father will be. He was rushed to the ER last night at about 8:00 pm. At first it sounded like a heart attack or stroke. Turned out it was pancriatitus (have no idea how it is spelled), but since he has to do dialisis (probably spelled that wrong too), he had to be droven down to either Fort Collins or Loveland, Colorado. They gave him morphine for the pain, but it sounds like he'll only have to spend a few days to a week in the hospital taking anti-biotics and fluids, and he'll be alright.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Elder

fdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant futurefdsaf3 has a brilliant future

Pancreatitis?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

Nothing at all.

After Xmas, Anniversary, His birthday... who needs a 4th card LOL

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 02-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Youngling

Fin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Fin

Took my wife to The Melting Pot. I love that place.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Elder

bowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin View Post
I did a girls' night out with my two friends at the MP on Friday. It was tasty. We also usually go there for our birthday.

We had planned to go to a newish local bar & grill near our house with the girls. Hubby got there first while I was picking up the kiddos from preschool, and he called and said it looked like it was closed down. They have another location in downtown Austin (which opened after our North location), and they said that they had decided to close that location down, and today was the first day it was closed. Seriously. Who closes a restaurant ON Valentine's Day, especially if you've got two locations? Wait until the 15th and cart everything 20 miles to the other place.

Anyway, we wound up going to Razzoo's, a cajun place. It was so yummy. Hurricanes were on special. I would have gotten two, since Hubby drove, but I'm back and work and need to be somewhat sober. Hubby took the girls to get ice cream.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Youngling

Fin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Fin

a hurricane oooh pat o'briens. I am cajun and the closest thing to cajun i had recently would be boudin. I saw something on Tv about a restaurant in austin that i will go to when im ever out in TX again. Something like Magnolia place. It looked really good!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Elder

Quote:
a hurricane oooh pat o'briens. I am cajun and the closest thing to cajun i had recently would be boudin. I saw something on Tv about a restaurant in austin that i will go to when im ever out in TX again. Something like Magnolia place. It looked really good!
Magnolia Cafe. And yes, it's quite tasty. There are a lot of good local landmarks in the South Congress/Riverside area.

I do like Pat O'Briens the best of any hurricane mix I've found. The last time I had any with POB mix was right before Katrina hit New Orleans. I made up a batch and we toasted the city before it all went down.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Hero of the Horn

Ishara has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Ishara

I love me a good Hurricane, but we make then from scratch! I didn't know you could get a mix...

The Mexican place was also closed (which is wierd, right?), so we ended up having V-Day poutine, and watching the Big Bang Theory. Sadly, there was no room for cupcakes. Ha ha. Dessert after dinner tonight, I guess.

Rand: You are an insensitive bastard!!!
Mat: And you ruined another hat!

It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by lightening. -- Calvin

"Gee, I wish I could do magic! Maybe I'll try!" --SDog

Official Vixen of Theoryland and Theoryland Siren

Grain Goddess, the Rood Inverse, the Mad Glomper
Old 02-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:

I had a grilled cheese at a Melting Pot once...oh, and the food is good too.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

I was sick with a borderline asthma attack yesterday (thanks to high mold/tree pollen count and the lack of wind and humidity and cool temps). Bryan took time off work to come get me and take me home (he had to go back to work, though). And then on his way home from work later, he stopped off and got chicken noodle soup from Chick-fil-A and picked up a dozen roses for Valentine's Day.

And then held me while I coughed all night.

By: Steampunk Boba Fett

Tags
food!