art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)


Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > WHEEL OF TIME FORUMS > Theoryland Re-Read
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 06-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

Happy to be of service.
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 06-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

I don't know if I've ever noticed this before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH 6, The Scent of Madness
"All those who follow the Lord Dragon Reborn—the Light illumine his name!—will come. Killing Aiel savages is doing the Light's work." His eyes flickered toward the Wise Ones, and his smile was even colder than before.

"I would appreciate the help," Perrin lied. That rabble would be useless against Aiel. Still, they numbered in the thousands. And they had held off armies, if not armies of Aiel. A piece of that puzzle in his head shifted. Ready to drop with fatigue, he could not make out exactly how, just that it had. In any case, it was not going to happen. "They have a long lead on me, though. I intend to Travel, to use the One Power, to catch up. I know how you feel about that."
As in, a way to get rid of Masema's rabble.
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 06-11-2012, 04:43 AM
GonzoTheGreat GonzoTheGreat is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,865
GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
As in, a way to get rid of Masema's rabble.
"Have to clear rabble before you can build."
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:04 AM
Zombie Sammael's Avatar
Zombie Sammael Zombie Sammael is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Too close to New South Wales
Posts: 3,225
Zombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Zombie Sammael
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
"Have to clear rabble before you can build."
Are you suggesting Herid Fel was a cockney?
__________________
Sa souvraya niende misain ye

Master of the lightnings, rider on the storm,
wearer of a crown of swords, spinner out of fate.
Who thinks he turns the Wheel of Time,
may learn the truth too late.

Light is held before the maw of the infinite void, and all that he is can be seized.

The one who Death has known
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 06-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

Some of the best writing in the book so far, if not the best:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WH 8, The Sea Folk and Kin
The two novices smiled broad, eager smiles of anticipation—they all but rubbed their hands together in satisfaction—but Vandene scowled. "I do not need novices getting under my feet while I—"

"You're just as blind as Elayne," Nynaeve broke in. "They have experience making Aes Sedai take them for something other than what they are. They can work at your direction, and that will give you time to sleep and eat. I don't believe you're doing either." She drew herself up, draping her shawl across her shoulders and along her arms. It was quite a performance. Short as she was, no taller than Zarya and markedly shorter than Vandene or Kirstian, she managed to seem the tallest one there by inches. It was a skill Elayne wished she could master. Although she would not try in a dress cut that way. Nynaeve was in danger of coming right out. Still, that did not diminish her presence. She was the essence of command. "You will do it, Vandene," she said firmly.

Vandene's scowl faded slowly, but fade it did. Nynaeve stood higher in the Power than she, and even if she never consciously thought of the fact, deeply ingrained custom made her yield, however unwillingly. By the time she turned to the two women in white, her face was as near composed as it had been since Adeleas' murder. Which just meant that the judge might not order an execution right now. Later, perhaps. Her gaunt face was calm, and starkly grim.

"I did teach novices for a time," she said. "A short time. The Mistress of Novices thought I was too hard on my students." The pair's eagerness cooled a bit. "Her name was Sereille Bagand." Zarya's face went as pale as Kirstian's, and Kirstian swayed as if suddenly dizzy. As Mistress of Novices and later Amyrlin Seat, Sereille was a legend. The sort of legend that made you wake in the middle of the night sweating. "I do eat," Vandene said to Nynaeve. "But everything tastes like ashes." With a curt gesture at the two novices, she led them away past Lan. They were staggering slightly as they followed.

"Stubborn woman," Nynaeve grumbled, frowning at the retreating backs, but there was more than a hint of sympathy in her voice. "I know a dozen herbs that would help her sleep, but she won't touch them. I've half a mind to slip something into her evening wine."

A wise ruler, Elayne thought, knows when to speak and when not. Well, that was wisdom in anyone. She did not say that Nynaeve calling anyone stubborn was the rooster calling the pheasant proud. "Do you know what Reanne's news is?" she said instead. "Good news—'of a sort'—so I understand."

"I haven't seen her this morning," the other woman muttered, still peering after Vandene. "I haven't been out of my rooms." Abruptly she gave herself a shake, and for some reason frowned suspiciously at Elayne. And then at Lan, of all things. Unperturbed, he continued to stand guard.

Nynaeve claimed her marriage was glorious—she could be shockingly frank about it with other women—but Elayne thought she must be lying to cover up disappointment. Very likely Lan was ready for an attack, ready to fight, even when asleep. It would be like lying down beside a hungry lion. Besides, that stone face was enough to chill any marriage bed. Luckily, Nynaeve had no idea what she thought. The woman actually smiled. An amused smile, oddly. Amused, and . . . could it be condescending? Of course not. Imagination.
Vandene's last line always makes me cry...but there is a lot of win in those few paragraphs.
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 06-11-2012, 04:28 PM
sleepinghour sleepinghour is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 426
sleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond reputesleepinghour has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Vandene's last line always makes me cry...but there is a lot of win in those few paragraphs.
What's funny is that a lot of Elayne's assumptions about Nynaeve turn out to be completely off the mark once you get to Nynaeve's chapter.
Quote:
Toying idly with the end of her braid, she looked . . . content . . . not an emotion anyone usually associated with Nynaeve al'Meara.
[...]
"I haven't seen her this morning," the other woman muttered, still peering after Vandene. "I haven't been out of my rooms." Abruptly she gave herself a shake, and for some reason frowned suspiciously at Elayne. And then at Lan, of all things. Unperturbed, he continued to stand guard.

Nynaeve claimed her marriage was glorious—she could be shockingly frank about it with other women—but Elayne thought she must be lying to cover up disappointment. Very likely Lan was ready for an attack, ready to fight, even when asleep. It would be like lying down beside a hungry lion. Besides, that stone face was enough to chill any marriage bed. Luckily, Nynaeve had no idea what she thought. The woman actually smiled. An amused smile, oddly. Amused, and . . . could it be condescending? Of course not. Imagination.
Then in Nynaeve's chapter, we find out the actual reason why she hadn't left her rooms that morning and seemed oddly content afterwards.
Quote:
"Do you remember how you kept me in our rooms yesterday morning?" she murmured, looking up in time to catch a grin replacing concern on his face. Of course he remembered. Her face grew hot. Talking to friends was one thing, but being forward with her own husband still seemed quite another. "Well, I want you to take me back there right now and keep me from putting on any clothes for about a year!" She had been quite furious about that, at first. But he had ways to make her forget to be furious.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 06-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

Yes, I think that was supposed to be obvious even when it was in Elayne's POV. Hence Nynaeve's condescending smile, for the virgin. (Not virgin for long, though!) (That's definitely part of the win in those paragraphs.)
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Heinz Heinz is offline
Youngling
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 234
Heinz will become famous soon enoughHeinz will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Some of the best writing in the book so far, if not the best:

Vandene's last line always makes me cry...but there is a lot of win in those few paragraphs.
Agreed about that being an excellent passage with Vandene. Though she did not make a ton of appearances on screen, I liked the character. Was bummed that she did not survive.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

To be honest, I think RJ overused the food-tasting-like-ashes thing, but that was a good use of it.
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 06-12-2012, 04:52 AM
GonzoTheGreat GonzoTheGreat is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,865
GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
To be honest, I think RJ overused the food-tasting-like-ashes thing, but that was a good use of it.
In RJ's defense: the DO makes it into reality more and more, so it may be simply a factual description.
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:17 PM
The Unreasoner's Avatar
The Unreasoner The Unreasoner is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,382
The Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez27
I'm rewriting my Demandred page to correct some mistakes and add the new quote I discovered in TDR about Sammael planning to invade Murandy
You should probably put some kind of qualifier in there because there is very little evidence for Demandred being in Murandy, and even less for Sammael being aware of it. None at all for him being aware of it by TDR.

Putting that quote on the Demandred page may give some people the wrong idea. Because there is no reason to think it has anything to do with Demandred.

Sammael wants to expand, the Illianers tried to take Murandy before, and the soldiers are probably infected by Sammael's aggressive nature.
__________________
Exfeuck? Not quite...

Last edited by The Unreasoner; 06-12-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreasoner View Post
You should probably put some kind of qualifier in there because there is very little evidence for Demandred being in Murandy, and even less for Sammael being aware of it. None at all for him being aware of it by TDR.
I will write my page however I feel like it.

Quote:
Putting that quote on the Demandred page may give some people the wrong idea. Because there is no reason to think it has anything to do with Demandred.
No reason to think it didn't, and plenty of reason to believe it did. I know you don't want to believe it, but that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:42 PM
The Unreasoner's Avatar
The Unreasoner The Unreasoner is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,382
The Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
I will write my page however I feel like it.
You don't feel a sense of responsibility to present things without coloring them with your own opinions? Given your position in the fandom, you have a great deal more power over the masses.

Haven't you ever seen Spider-Man?
Quote:
No reason to think it didn't, and plenty of reason to believe it did. I know you don't want to believe it, but that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.
No. We have plenty of evidence that Sammael doesn't know shit about Demandred's whereabouts as late as LoC. His closest ally (Graendal) is ignorant as late as ToM. There is no evidence of Roedran acting out of the ordinary yet either. It has nothing to do with what I want to be true, it has to do with you presenting evidence badly.
__________________
Exfeuck? Not quite...
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreasoner View Post
You don't feel a sense of responsibility to present things without coloring them with your own opinions?
I don't believe most of my readers are so much idiots that they will think there is something in the text other than what I've quoted. I don't think they need to be beaten over the head with it.
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 06-12-2012, 04:40 PM
jana's Avatar
jana jana is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,051
jana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreasoner View Post
You should probably put some kind of qualifier in there because there is very little evidence for Demandred being in Murandy, and even less for Sammael being aware of it. None at all for him being aware of it by TDR.

Putting that quote on the Demandred page may give some people the wrong idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreasoner View Post
You don't feel a sense of responsibility to present things without coloring them with your own opinions? Given your position in the fandom, you have a great deal more power over the masses.
You're being a jack ass and it's getting on my nerves. As you say, Terez is known. People know what they're going to be looking at when they go to the page. It's written right on the FAQ that she and Marie Curie wrote it. These aren't innocent little lambs who are reading it, and they aren't idiots. She can write it however the hell she wants to write it because it's hers.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:40 PM
newyorkersedai newyorkersedai is offline
Youngling
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NYC, duh
Posts: 62
newyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to beholdnewyorkersedai is a splendid one to behold
Default

I've been waiting with my kool-aid for the comet that Terez says will take us all to Randland!
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Ieyasu's Avatar
Ieyasu Ieyasu is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 598
Ieyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unreasoner
You should probably put some kind of qualifier in there because there is very little evidence for Demandred being in Murandy, and even less for Sammael being aware of it. None at all for him being aware of it by TDR.

Putting that quote on the Demandred page may give some people the wrong idea. Because there is no reason to think it has anything to do with Demandred.

Sammael wants to expand, the Illianers tried to take Murandy before, and the soldiers are probably infected by Sammael's aggressive nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the unreasoner
You don't feel a sense of responsibility to present things without coloring them with your own opinions? Given your position in the fandom, you have a great deal more power over the masses.

Haven't you ever seen Spider-Man?



I use and refer to her database all the time. It is often colored with her opinions and various theories she espouses. Riddled with annotations for various factions and theories. I expect that, as it is her project. I do not agree with many of her opinions and conclusions that she draws. That does not lessen the value of her database.

Why would she not present her opinions on her page? Why would you think it needs some sort of qualifier? What responsibility are you referring to here? Terez uses her own time and resources to provide a tool that she shares with the community. She is not obligated to do anything at all. Position in the fandom? She is another fan just like me, you, and everyone else here. She may dedicate more of her time and provide some tools which is more than can be said for the vast majority of us... but she has no position with the fan-dom beyond being another fan herself...

Obvious troll is obvious...
__________________
--It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Terez's Avatar
Terez Terez is offline
Hero of the Horn
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corn
Posts: 21,134
Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieyasu View Post
Obvious troll is obvious...
Who are you, and what did you do with Ieyasu?
__________________
Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
@Terez27
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Ieyasu's Avatar
Ieyasu Ieyasu is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 598
Ieyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to beholdIeyasu is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Who are you, and what did you do with Ieyasu?

I was going to make a quip about how much I hate to take your side... leave it to you to bring it up for me hahaha

<3
__________________
--It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM
The Unreasoner's Avatar
The Unreasoner The Unreasoner is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,382
The Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
You're being a jack ass and it's getting on my nerves.
Then I apologize. But I do think some people take what Terez says as fact, especially at DM.

I'll refrain from commenting on it further.
__________________
Exfeuck? Not quite...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.