art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > WHEEL OF TIME FORUMS > General Wheel of Time Discussion
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Youngling

Mik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Demandred is....*click link*

Just thought you guys over @ Theoryland would like to read this thread:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/to...k-to-find-out/

I'm just here to point to the thread.
I won't stay here to debate it, because someone here doesn't like my posts for some reason.

Have a good day, Theorylanders.
May you always find Demandred and shade

Cheers,
Mik
Old 10-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Youngling

suttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik View Post
I won't stay here to debate it, because someone here doesn't like my posts for some reason.
Come on mate, let this go. Bans handed down don't help anyone.
"Waves are the ultimate illusion. They come out of nowhere, instantaneously materialize, and just as quickly they break and vanish. Chasing after such fleeting mirages is a complete wast of time. That is what I choose to do with my life." - Miki Dora
Old 10-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Youngling

Tsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to allTsofu is a name known to all

Wowie Zowie! That's as thoroughly a researched theory as I've seen in a while. And -in my humble estimation- as wrong as Mat married to Eliada!

Just sayin

Tsofu

Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin
Old 10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Hero of the Horn

Great Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to all
Default Arad Doman

It won't help your cause that I like this. I note most detractors use ye olde interview quotes to pan your idea, so I'll offer a more substantive challenge:

Logain directs Zaida to send her ships to carry food to Arad Doman in Knife of Dreams. Demandred can't counter this without revealing himself. But now his forces are out of position, and answer, in a fashion, to Rand. There's a nice parallel with the Age of Legends in that he's subordinate to Rand, but it really doesn't help his cause to have his authority usurped. Can you reconcile Demandred's strategy to attack from the south with Rand overriding any orders he might give? Do the Sea Folk follow the Master of the Blades or the Coramoor?

I recently posted about what Harine's final POV will be in A Memory of Light, and unveiling Zaida's Darkfriend husband might do the trick.

Anyway, nice theory, but of course Demandd is actually Taim. I use this sentence as punctuation.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by suttree View Post
Come on mate, let this go. Bans handed down don't help anyone.
He's a troll; what did you expect?
Old 10-18-2012, 09:01 PM
Youngling

Southpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the rough

It literally seems like he came to post that here in order to get your attention and stir up drama haha
Old 10-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

He's not the first one to do it after a Dragonmount spat; finnssss did the same thing. And when he did it, he quieted all arguments in his defense. No better way to make it clear you're a troll.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Youngling

finnssss is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
He's not the first one to do it after a Dragonmount spat; finnssss did the same thing. And when he did it, he quieted all arguments in his defense. No better way to make it clear you're a troll.
Hahaha! Whatever you say Terez, whatever you say.

Too funny.

*Cough*Demandred wrote Fog and Steel*Cough*
Old 10-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Hero of the Horn

Whatever I say? That's what happened, no matter how much you try to deny it. And you're still a troll.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Youngling

Quote:
Whatever I say? That's what happened, no matter how much you try to deny it. And you're still a troll.
Oh please.
I have no problem admitting that I let things get out of hand but I certainly wasn't alone in that regard and even more importantly, I wasn't the one that started it.
Your assertion that Demandred wrote "Fog and Steel" along with the subsequent insult laced, hissy-fit you threw at anyone that found that a tad on the farfetched side that did.

So please, lets leave the high horse in the stable eh.

Either way, back to the topic at hand, it is a very well thought out and well written theory Mik, nice job!
And don't feel bad, you are just part of an extremely long list of "trolls".
(Trolls in this case is defined as someone that has disagreed with Terez. Hence the long list )

Last edited by finnssss; 10-19-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnssss View Post
Oh please.
I have no problem admitting that I let things get out of hand but I certainly wasn't alone in that regard and even more importantly, I wasn't the one that started it.
We could argue about that all day long, but it doesn't even matter. What matters is that you proved yourself to be a troll by coming to Theoryland to continue the fight when you hadn't posted here in months. Exactly like Mik is doing now.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:13 AM
Youngling

Quote:
We could argue about that all day long, but it doesn't even matter. What matters is that you proved yourself to be a troll by coming to Theoryland to continue the fight when you hadn't posted here in months. Exactly like Mik is doing now.
Might wanna do some fact checking there
Old 10-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Hero of the Horn

I already did, at the time. And that's exactly why you were put on troll watch.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Youngling

Cortar is a glorious beacon of lightCortar is a glorious beacon of lightCortar is a glorious beacon of lightCortar is a glorious beacon of lightCortar is a glorious beacon of lightCortar is a glorious beacon of lightCortar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Watch out guys, she has binders full of trolls!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Youngling

Quote:
And you suddenly bringing my name up for something long dead, which is obviously going to invite a response, is proper behavior right?

Reading from the "Do as I say, not as I do" book again eh.
I'm shocked!

Either way, I'm done with this. Get your last word in and then we'll both move on...again.

Cheers
Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnssss View Post
And you suddenly bringing my name up for something long dead, which is obviously going to invite a response, is proper behavior right?
It's definitely a comparison worth mentioning. There aren't any other Theorylanders who pay attention to what's going on at DM; if I don't tell them, then they won't know.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Hero of the Horn

Marie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody knock off the sniping. Thread is closed for now.
Closed Thread