art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Related Discussion 03/08 - 09/08
User Name
Password

Old 09-11-2008, 04:55 AM
Hero of the Horn

Mort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mort
Default Account locked out

Just got an email saying that someone tried to log in more than 5 times on my TL account. Anyone else got an email saying that?
The IP belongs to some asian ISP it seems, or at least a web hotel.

"I discovered at an early age that if I talk long enough, I can make anything right or wrong. So either I am God, or truth is relative." - Jeff Winger, Community
----------

We rode on the winds of the rising storm, we ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lighting bolts, and tore the world asunder.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:11 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

I got the same email. Or a similar one. I suspect a spam bot is trying something new. Could become messy if it succeeds.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:28 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Damn, and I thought I was special...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:38 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Same here...

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 09-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Hero of the Horn

Callandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Me too

Can't wait for Tam to email me back saying how I'm not special.

I wear my helmet, I'm special damn it!

"I was cured, all right."
-A Clockwork Orange

"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon."
-Pink Floyd

The Stone of Tear
Old 09-11-2008, 06:17 AM
Hero of the Horn

Hopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant future

It appears that I'm unique too.

Dapple's Alpha
Guardian Wolf to Zaela Sedai and Packmate to the 'taer clan.
Greeter Emeritus

Training younglings to Howl since 1998

Jordan: I have always thought that the small whimper of a theory as it dies is a beautiful sound.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 AM
Elder

irerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really nice

Dang, and I thought I was the only one, that I was an account worth stealing...
Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 AM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup me too.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 09-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

Same here and same with the asian account. Fun times

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 09-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callandor
Can't wait for Tam to email me back saying how I'm not special.
You want Tam to actually do something?

Camel pirate: Let's do something.

Tam pirate: We did something yesterday.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I was mildly alarmed this morning when I checked my email. I don't know whether to be relieved or disturbed that I'm not the only one.

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 09-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Elder

tanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to tanaww Send a message via Yahoo to tanaww

Well apparently we're all unique just like everyone else. My account was attempted too. I just figured that my darling son was going to post blasphemy under my id! I'm sure that Tam has his ninjas on the case. Don't you Tam? Tam?

Tanaww,
Mother of Chaos and Debauchery

"Always start a story with 'No shit! There I was' or else no one will believe you" - 1SG

"The Universe hates bitches." - Deiwos the Sky God

All the cool kids read this.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Hero of the Horn

DeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really nice

Aw, I was so flattered that someone wanted to be me. Lame.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaww
Well apparently we're all unique just like everyone else. My account was attempted too. I just figured that my darling son was going to post blasphemy under my id! I'm sure that Tam has his ninjas on the case. Don't you Tam? Tam?
Tam has ninjas? Cool.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Hero of the Horn

Gilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond reputeGilshalos Sedai has a reputation beyond repute

I have talked to Tam about this and he's looking into it. He does suggest that y'all change your passwords.

By: Steampunk Boba Fett
Old 09-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Elder

irerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really niceirerancincpkc is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilshalos Sedai
I have talked to Tam about this and he's looking into it. He does suggest that y'all change your passwords.
Done.

Now I'm never going to remember it... I know you're not supposed to but I have like, the same password for everything.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Hero of the Horn

I don't see the point in changing my password...obviously they don't know it.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Hero of the Horn

I think its all Cholly's fault.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

DeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really niceDeiwosTheSkyGod is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93
I think its all Cholly's fault.
LOL - I just pictured Cholly at some underground base in Hong Kong trying to hack into Theoryland. "I'LL SHOW THEM!"
Old 09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Hero of the Horn

Perhaps its fallout from Kim Jong Il's stroke?