art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (1): bautaubogabr,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Non WoT Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 11-30-2016, 05:32 PM
Ancient

Purple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Default MINE!!!

because i CAN:!
Adopted Big Brother to Birgitte (the lazy git
Adopted Big Brother to Sarafelle - The Brave
Master Asha'man Dragon of Cary the Fairy and T'rubarb
Old 11-30-2016, 05:35 PM
Youngling

maleshub is a jewel in the roughmaleshub is a jewel in the roughmaleshub is a jewel in the rough

Lol .... It is yours!
Old 11-30-2016, 05:36 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Dragon View Post
because i CAN:!
OMG, dragon talking in normal colours? What's this? Where's PD and what did you do with him?

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 11-30-2016, 05:41 PM
Ancient

Purple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Because....

SOMEBODY have NOT made that possible here...

new layout... new people... but my one color... nooooo... bloody blood and ashes....

i made it work anyways

Last edited by Purple Dragon; 11-30-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:46 PM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

I just got up so I'm still groggy. What is yours now?
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 11-30-2016, 05:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, PD.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 11-30-2016, 05:55 PM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

*waves*
Old 11-30-2016, 05:55 PM
Elder

tanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to tanaww Send a message via Yahoo to tanaww
Default T: DR

The Danish kid is still crazy.

Tanaww,
Mother of Chaos and Debauchery

"Always start a story with 'No shit! There I was' or else no one will believe you" - 1SG

"The Universe hates bitches." - Deiwos the Sky God

All the cool kids read this.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Ancient

StrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant future

Captain Kitten contests your claim!

"My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober."- G.K. Chesterton

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."- Calvin
Old 11-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Ancient

it is ALL mine... mwahahahha... ALL OF IT:::: ~runs with sharp cookies~
Old 11-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Ancient

Captain Kitty can repport for duty as deckhand... you SHOULD be used to it by now SP... married with kiddies and all that jazz...
Old 11-30-2016, 05:58 PM
Ancient

Crazy... but cuuuuuute :īD
Old 11-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Ancient

Default WTF?

So Dav... what have been going on in here since i was last here? people misbehaving? or so help me i will MAKE them...
Old 11-30-2016, 06:00 PM
Ancient

StrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant futureStrangePackage has a brilliant future

I got married and had kids?? Since when?

Oh, right. Since a while now

"My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober."- G.K. Chesterton

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."- Calvin
Old 11-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Elder

tanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud oftanaww has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to tanaww Send a message via Yahoo to tanaww
Default Oh Dear, Kitten

You're adulting so hard these days. I had to start slacking off to make up for it!

Tanaww,
Mother of Chaos and Debauchery

"Always start a story with 'No shit! There I was' or else no one will believe you" - 1SG

"The Universe hates bitches." - Deiwos the Sky God

All the cool kids read this.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Dragon View Post
So Dav... what have been going on in here since i was last here? people misbehaving? or so help me i will MAKE them...
How is a goody two shoes like you going to make anyone misbehave?
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 11-30-2016, 06:06 PM
Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangePackage View Post
I got married and had kids?? Since when?

Oh, right. Since a while now
and don't you forget it mister... if i have to, you have to too well... i get to minus the kids part
Old 11-30-2016, 06:08 PM
Ancient

Default easy m'dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
How is a goody two shoes like you going to make anyone misbehave?
Easy... i show up at the church bake sale and provide them with a good example... think that should be plenty enough provocation, no?
Old 11-30-2016, 06:10 PM
Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaww View Post
You're adulting so hard these days. I had to start slacking off to make up for it!
Tanaww?? was it really THAT hard to make you start slacking?
Old 11-30-2016, 06:12 PM
Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaww View Post
You're an inspiration to us all.