art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Non WoT Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-16-2017, 08:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Ultimate Trump-Russia Timeline

https://politicalwire.com/2017/03/15...ssia-timeline/

Just for you, T. I think this is what we've been waiting for to outline all of the connections.

Its 117 pages long and goes back to the 1980s.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 03-16-2017, 01:56 PM
Elder

Rand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of light

Here's Trump's latest secret letter to Putin. Leaked to the media. How do I know? Its in Trump's handwriting.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand al'Fain View Post
Here's Trump's latest secret letter to Putin. Leaked to the media. How do I know? Its in Trump's handwriting.

Can't possibly be Trump...it's in MS Paint. Trump only knows how to Twitter & Crayon.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:24 AM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowbaneX View Post
Can't possibly be Trump...it's in MS Paint. Trump only knows how to Twitter & Crayon.
There are no spelling errors either...clearly a cheap forgery of the great master's work.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 03-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Elder

Rand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
There are no spelling errors either...clearly a cheap forgery of the great master's work.
He had Bannon proofread it for him.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:30 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
https://politicalwire.com/2017/03/15...ssia-timeline/

Just for you, T. I think this is what we've been waiting for to outline all of the connections.

Its 117 pages long and goes back to the 1980s.
There are very few entries before 2013, and a lot of this stuff is only marginally related to Trump. But it looks like a good resource for anyone wanting to write something comprehensive.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Youngling

Southpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the rough

I would take this seriously if it wasn't coming from people who defended Clinton and, I would assume, would defend terrorist organization supporting Ellison.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw2012 View Post
I would take this seriously if it wasn't coming from people who defended Clinton and, I would assume, would defend terrorist organization supporting Ellison.
Any port in a storm, eh, Southpaw? I'd take you seriously...well, let's be honest, no, I wouldn't.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowbaneX View Post
Any port in a storm, eh, Southpaw? I'd take you seriously...well, let's be honest, no, I wouldn't.
I take the view that he is serious proof of my superiority and nothing he has posted has ever caused me to reconsider this position.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-19-2017, 04:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw2012 View Post
Ignoring facts because you don't like the one bringing those facts to your attention is presumably precisely what being a lawyer is all about. Or did you learn this skill somewhere else than in law school?
Old 03-19-2017, 10:14 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Ignoring facts because you don't like the one bringing those facts to your attention is presumably precisely what being a lawyer is all about. Or did you learn this skill somewhere else than in law school?
All those Ivory Tower scholars, even in law, obviously have a Liberal bias. You have to be really cunning and ahead of the rest of the group to figure out which are the Real Laws and Real Facts which should be followed because Freedom from the biased-Laws & Facts which can be safely ignored.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:47 AM
Ancient

Kimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond repute

Comey and Rogers are giving their testimony to the House Intel Committee right now. This is quite clearly only reinforcing why none of us on the left trust Comey. Both they, and the republicans, care far more about the leaks than about the fact that Flynn and Sessions likely both were colluding with the enemy. Which is why those leaks happened. Honest actors in the intel community don't trust him. And for good reason, Flynn would still have his job but for those leaks. Sessions would still be in charge of this investigation but for those leaks.

http://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/come...-hearing-trump