View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 12:59 PM
Ancient

Kimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
And you'll recall that Bill won by running as a Center Right "Third Way" candidate instead of as a Democrat.
And he was the best president during my lifetime. I like Obama too, but then Obama negotiated the TPP and TTIP. This is why the Bernie crowd reminds me of the Tea Party. They demand complete purity or else treat you as an enemy of the movement. Obviously different people will have different issues that they think are of primary importance, but unless these Bernie voters really disliked Obama, why would they have a problem with Hillary? Sure they preferred Bernie, but don't burn the house down just because you now need to compromise on one issue.